WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

That United trailer from CW was awesome.

I can’t believe that was two years ago. Spidey shut it down st the end. Remember when that butterfree kid was supposedly Peter Parker :lol:

29717501_433962687036725_7179764797133553664_n.jpg

I concur.

That United trailer from CW was awesome.

I can’t believe that was two years ago. Spidey shut it down st the end. Remember when that butterfree kid was supposedly Peter Parker :lol:

:lol: Asa Butterfield actually had the role but went on Reddit blabbing about it and Disney shut him down went with the runner up our Tom Holland. Holland is PERFECT but Asa with glasses would've looked like Peter Parker straight from the pages of Amazing Fantasy #15. I know he's ridiculously salty.

Best Movie Overall: Winter Soldier
Second Best Movie Overall: Civil War
Third Best Movie Overall: GOTG 2
Worst Movie Overall: Iron Man 3
Most Overrated Movie: Spiderman Homecoming
Most Underrated: Age of Ultron
Funniest Movie: Thor Ragnarok
Best Superhero: Captain America
Best Villain: Hela
Best CGI: GOTG2
Best Soundtrack: Black Panther
Best Acting: Chadwick Boseman
Best Origin Story: Captain America: The First Avenger

Best Movie Overall: Black Panther
Second Best Movie Overall: Winter Soldier
Third Best Movie Overall: GOTG 2
Worst Movie Overall: Iron Man 3
Most Overrated Movie: Iron Man 3
Most Underrated: Ant Man
Funniest Movie: Thor Ragnarok
Best Superhero: Black Panther
Best Villain: Killmonger
Best CGI: GOTG2
Best Soundtrack: Black Panther
Best Acting: Chadwick Boseman
Best Origin Story: Iron Man

I can’t remember if we have discussed it (I’m sure we have), but since Black Panther begins right after Civil War and he hasn’t been back home, when does the VM and Bucky after credit scene from Civil War take place? At the end of Black Panther Bucky is already awake and cured.

I can’t remember if we have discussed it (I’m sure we have), but since Black Panther begins right after Civil War and he hasn’t been back home, when does the VM and Bucky after credit scene from Civil War take place? At the end of Black Panther Bucky is already awake and cured.

You would estimate that it’s between the time of the ending of Black Panther, to a little before Infinity War. It would be dumb for him to remain “on ice” for a week’s time, so I’m sure you could say some months have maybe passed by. I don’t think it’s that big of deal, but it’s certainly not right at the end of Black Panther. My guess is 3-6 months after...

Dammit just realized I forgot to troll the cap stans and name him the best villain..

I mean he got some folks convinced he's a hero after all

Back
Top Bottom