WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Honestly IM2 ain’t that bad. And Antman is very underrated. Ashton Kutcher and Ray J jokes aside.

I watched IM2 last night and I actually enjoyed it a lot.

Maybe watched it 2 other time outside the theatre in since it had been out.

Iron Man 3 got cut off when dude ran out of power in that small town

DRsaLfc1cEzOaJAtHndm88Ad4hlHNihYtXEtnAp83Nw.jpg

90s Avengers

Tom Cruise can’t grow facial hair like that.

Brad Pitt would’ve made a good Captain America.

Eddie Murphy is gonna be the Riddler in Matt Reeves Batman.

Eddie would've been a Black version of a white comic book character, not Captain America's sidekick.

Infinity War hasn't even come out yet and I'm already stressing over A4.

With the Russos saying the Avengers 4 title will spoil the ending of Infinity War and that IW will finish the story TWS started, I think A4 will be called one of two things;

Avengers Forever (they'll have use of the Quantum Realm and BARF)

or

fallen-son-the-death-of-captain-america-comic-D_NQ_NP_883822-MLU26708387212_012018-F.jpg

Both would spoil A4, especially the second. Civil War wasn't exactly faithful to the comics, and how else to tie up events of TWS

If you’re big on the comic book film circuit, you know Fiona has clout. She is a HUGE DC fan so it comes off as salty but she’s never lied...she knows someone who works for the Chinese government department censoring imported films. They have to be approved a good while ahead of release so this has merit...

E251FEEB-B959-4160-808A-AAF85F12F828.jpeg

If you’re big on the comic book film circuit, you know Fiona has clout. She is a HUGE DC fan so it comes off as salty but she’s never lied...she knows someone who works for the Chinese government department censoring imported films. They have to be approved a good while ahead of release so this has merit...

E251FEEB-B959-4160-808A-AAF85F12F828.jpeg

I mean I've said this before. I'm not remotely surprised

#JonSnowTheOneTrueKingSavesMCU

I’d take that tweet with a huge grain of salt. There’s no possible way that nobody takes the L.

If no one dies, then it’ll be on some Sopranos ish where Thanos does snap his fingers and it goes to black. But i don’t see that happening. It’s been 10 years building. Ragnarok was the first one to show they’ll hand out fades something this epic will have a death or a few.

I mean I've said this before. I'm not remotely surprised

#JonSnowTheOneTrueKingSavesMCU

I’d take that tweet with a huge grain of salt. There’s no possible way that nobody takes the L.

If no one dies, then it’ll be on some Sopranos ish where Thanos does snap his fingers and it goes to black. But i don’t see that happening. It’s been 10 years building. Ragnarok was the first one to show they’ll hand out fades something this epic will have a death or a few.

I think she’s right and she’s wrong at the same time if it makes sense. I think “everyone” dies but reality is altered in a way. My original prevailing theory from the jump was that things get restructured to where everyone is present for the battle of New York and all the liberties that were taken are retconned like Spider-Man and Captain Marvel being around from the beginning. Peter sewing his own suit for the crybabies, etc. Ironically Cumberbatch being the only one to have seen the majority of the script, he was the only one mentioning the “multiverse”. This universe’s heroes all parish but their is a parallel universe created with everything similar sans minor details. I think that’s how the actors are able to walk away from the roles if they want to but still leave the door open for them to return. It’ll be like the status quo being restored with Thor having long hair and Mjolnir, Asgard still being around, Captain America still being righteous as if they never experienced any of those things from past films but we the viewer know those things that have taken place and see how they reacted. The characters that lived may have their consciousness transferred. The characters that died wouldn’t and would pick up right where they left off at the end of Avengers 1 or something. Think Thor dying and not being cognizant of anything that happens after A1 in the parallel universe but Spider-Man living and being able to escape everything that went wrong in the previous universe like Aunt May finding out he was Spider-Man.

I think she’s right and she’s wrong at the same time if it makes sense. I think “everyone” dies but reality is altered in a way. My original prevailing theory from the jump was that things get restructured to where everyone is present for the battle of New York and all the liberties that were taken are retconned like Spider-Man and Captain Marvel being around from the beginning. Peter sewing his own suit for the crybabies, etc. Ironically Cumberbatch being the only one to have seen the majority of the script, he was the only one mentioning the “multiverse”. This universe’s heroes all parish but their is a parallel universe created with everything similar sans minor details. I think that’s how the actors are able to walk away from the roles if they want to but still leave the door open for them to return. It’ll be like the status quo being restored with Thor having long hair and Mjolnir, Asgard still being around, Captain America still being righteous as if they never experienced any of those things from past films but we the viewer know those things that have taken place and see how they reacted. The characters that lived may have their consciousness transferred. The characters that died wouldn’t and would pick up right where they left off at the end of Avengers 1 or something. Think Thor dying and not being cognizant of anything that happens after A1 in the parallel universe but Spider-Man living and being able to escape everything that went wrong in the previous universe like Aunt May finding out he was Spider-Man.

I partially agree with this. Seeing Tony in a SHIELD jacket in the leaks, Fury and Maria looking like civilans, and the wrist tech they're wearing (Lang's being installed into his suit, rather than removable like the others), I think Ant-Man and possibly Hawkeye (since they say he has a big role) travel through the Quantum Realm through those devices. I also think they'll use the BARF technology to be shown what they're reality is actually like.

Back
Top Bottom