WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

someone on reddit tagged a bunch of users and is trying to compile a list of every user is the Marvelstudios reddit in order to message them to spoil the film. I was one of those people. They got the person deleted but now since he has the names people are worried he's just gonna pm them the film.
crazy the lengths people go to

someone on reddit tagged a bunch of users and is trying to compile a list of every user is the Marvelstudios reddit in order to message them to spoil the film. I was one of those people. They got the person deleted but now since he has the names people are worried he's just gonna pm them the film.
crazy the lengths people go to

we got a few on here too

DbKcDnuVwAAaqDk.jpg

we got a few on here too

Dude I promise I won’t be coming in here at 7 pm next Thursday night and posting all the crazy **** that happen.

I’ll try not to lol

When good things happen in the MCU I need to share it with my friends

And you guys are my friends

We really only a week away. :pimp:

IATT IATT you heard about Galleria offering VIP tickets for $40?

They need to sit down somewhere.

This is going to be a long movie...might just go with the small popcorn and water combo lol.

Told my son you are not drinking anything during or before the movie, kid always asks to use the bathroom at the worst times :lol:

If I had a son, I'd tell him, if you can't hold it, you're not coming

If I had a wife and she'd nag me to bring the kid along, I'd divorce her.

Nothing can stand in my way

Back
Top Bottom