WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

After like 6 or 7 viewings in other formats I may just go to LincSq to catch IW in iMax. I dug the layout there.

My main problem is that so many of these iMax viewings tack on 3D. No bueno.

Infinity War post credits scene

4vc00aveids01.jpg

That is also fake IMAX, you can read about it here. When it comes to seeing all these big Star Wars, Marvel Studios, DCEU, big event films in NYC; AMC Lincoln Sq IMAX is pretty much the only one I'll settle for and where I feel like I actually get my money's worth.

Some more helpful links:
I feel like I've been lied to all my life reading that.

After like 6 or 7 viewings in other formats I may just go to LincSq to catch IW in iMax. I dug the layout there.

My main problem is that so many of these iMax viewings tack on 3D. No bueno.

Yeah it's weird. When I saw Black Panther there it was 2D, but Infinity War tickets were only available in 3D. Be aware though that the last IMAX showing for Infinity War there will be Thursday May 17th while Deadpool 2 takes over the screen once 9:30pm hits that same day.

Last edited:
Yeah it's weird. When I saw Black Panther there it was 2D, but Infinity War tickets were only available in 3D. Be aware though that the last IMAX showing for Infinity War there will be Thursday May 17th while Deadpool 2 takes over the screen once 9:30pm hits that same day.
****ing DP2 :lol:

I was just thinking to myself yesterday, IW is coming out next week and Black Panther is still in theaters getting top billing treatment. Regal has RPX (which they claim is equivalent to IMax in some of their theaters) and 4DX and BP still has a couple viewings like that.

Lol I heard there are 2 am showings..

One question willycheesesteak willycheesesteak do the seats recline at lincoln square
No. They don't have reclining lazyboys like some other AMC theaters.

Not completely sure if they have two iMax theaters though.

Last edited:
No reclining seats. 3d only. Kinda disappointing, but I keep hearing from the Russos how they used new imax cameras so I'm just curious about how it'll look in real imax. So I'll probably will still watch at lincoln square before imax screenings disappear..

The general public doesn’t know who the Black order is for their to be legitimate complaints about Proxima or Covus getting folded by Black Widow and that’s IF she actually folds them. There isn’t a Sentry or Thane power set in the MCU anyway for them to have their actual power scale.

No, but its ****in beautiful. It's 100+ foot laser projection screen. Paul Allen put a bunch of money into the remodel of the theater. The cosplay will be in full effect
What's the name of the theater?

*edit

Never mind. Got it. Just googled 'best theater in seattle' and that theater came up

So many reviewers raving about your chocolate popcorn. Almost makin a dude want to fly to seattle to watch a movie there to try the popcorn lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom