WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Locked and loaded ready for tomorrow. In the words of Thanos himself when i couldn’t find a dope shirt, “Fine....I’ll do it myself.”

Front and sleeves

C75EFF01-B927-439F-B5ED-70CB1E964D6E.jpeg

Back

C4B5CA7B-EFE4-458F-8E23-C7C92137B6BB.jpeg

awesome job on that t shirt.

I woke up this morning couldn’t contain my excitement and went on the Wikipedia page and read the whole plot. I don’t like that about myself.

Comparing it to the Last Jedi backlash I think is a bit much and the exact reason I hate this instant "hot take" culture.

People have to understand that while audiences love the Marvel movies,,, to a large group of people, Star Wars is their RELIGION. I'm talking,, frothing at the mouth, dressing up as Jedi for their weddings, believing in the existence of an actual Force, etc. There's levels of dedication to this fandom.

Which is why a movie that isn't to their liking (I.E. The Phantom Menace; The Last Jedi) will be taken to much greater offense (and addressed at higher volume) by these contingent of fans.

You’re exactly right. And even as I read the spoilers and my immediate thought was “ahh man, this is TLJ” I was surprised to see the TLJ comparisons in reviews seeing how revered Star Wars is and how much people “claimed” they loved TLJ but I always knew as time progressed people would become honest about that film and it’s massive massive short comings. With that being said, I don’t know if the general audience will defend this film like they did with TLJ. Not as if there’s something to defend per se, there are a lot of people who are gonna love the film. But there is no way TLJ should have gotten a 90+ rating and such high reviews from critics but it’s because Star Wars is engrained in culture. IW scores aren’t low, far from it. Actually the opposite...but they aren’t even as good as TLJ yet getting the same divisive comparisons that seem to hinder the film in a sense where as when TLJ did it was deemed daring and refreshing. The narrative for this film in the upcoming weeks is going to be interesting to say the least.

The greatest day on earth has arrived..

Also I want to thank those of you I haven't blocked for exercising restraints on spoilers.

I don't really know anything important except the ending is supposed to be abrupt?

I'm actually coming in tonight knowing very little outside of the two trailers :pimp:

Last edited:

Also I want to thank those of you I haven't blocked for exercising restraints on spoilers.

I don't really know anything important except the ending is supposed to be abrupt?

I'm actually coming in tonight knowing very little outside side of the two trailers :pimp:
The day we enjoy a movie without discussing RT scores?

I'm actually coming in tonight knowing very little outside of the two trailers :pimp:

Best way to do it man...I went in fresh and I’m glad I did...

Man I got my tickets for tomorrow at 7:40pm, was up for hours trying to find a theater with 2 seats available. None of that getting to the theater early for good seats, reserved seats or bust.

Hey, to those who haven't seen it yet, I sincerely hope you guys enjoy it.

I know we all have our differing opinions and personal preferences but at the end of the day,, this film is by no means a trainwreck. Hell, it flows much better than AoU with double the storylines/characters.

But yeah, the ending just wasn't MY cup of tea. I'm sure part of it is because of my desire to "I need to watch the next part NOW!". But if your film gives off that kind of vibe,, it's hard to appreciate the film by itself as a separate entity.

In which case, marketing it as Part 1 and Part 2 would have been more fitting, in my opinion.

Like I said before, biggest mistake was killing the heroes who have confirmed sequels. They should've just left Panther and Spidey severely injured, knocking them out of whatever is planned for A4.

Like I said before, biggest mistake was killing the heroes who have confirmed sequels. They should've just left Panther and Spidey severely injured, knocking them out of whatever is planned for A4.

It should have been guys without already timed sequels.. and then those guys with contract questions cause then you'll legit question if they'll be in 4 or beyond

Lame, You will never be happy.

And Models it just seems like you are mad it ended which is a great sign to me. Means you wanted to keep going and for that to happen, you have to like whats going on. Only time I was let down and said those words was after playing Rage on xbox 360.

I don't think he's seen it yet and that's why I keep saying, he's never going to be happy. He really needs to stop reading spoilers/reviews/opinions before movies. Just see the movie.

Back
Top Bottom