WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

For all you conspiracy theorists

What was your take on Thanos seeing younger Gamora in his vision after the snap? Was it her? Was it Death?
Possibly 'Death'. If the meaning was to portray young Gamora as the "embodiment" of Death rather than introducing an entirely new character. The line young Gamora said "did you do it", "are you satisfied" and Thanos has the smile at the end

Moving forward I’m intrigued at what sort of lasting effect those deaths will have on those respective characters and their futures. All of them have been on the brink of death before but to actually succumb has to leave a major scar on the psyche.

This this could beginnings of Wanda's mental breakdown :nerd:

Hella intrigued where they go with A4 but I’ll take a shot at some prediction

Clints family gets turned to dust and that’s what brings him back, I take it he’ll play a big role in A4, Not really sure how they’ll use the time stone to reverse anything being that Strange got dusted too...but I feel like he knew this was the only way at a shot to win not now but in the future and that’s why he gave up the time stone...curious to see what role Scott plays in A4

Did Wong make it out?

Hulk got a lot to live up to for a4 after what Thor and tony did in this

Shhhh captain marvel got some HUGE shoes to fill if she's clearly the strongest

For all you conspiracy theorists

What was your take on Thanos seeing younger Gamora in his vision after the snap? Was it her? Was it Death?

I think its something similar to the ancestral plane. And the fact that he loved her makes me wonder if Gimora's soul became the stone? Like as soon as her physical body was destroyed, she was manifested into the soul stone? I didn't give it much thought yet

Dude when Thor, Rocket and Groot showed up in Wakanda and Thor went all super Saiyan

Jesus Christ

That Cap/copied my beard line:lol:

One thing I had a question about though was, was Shuri trying to remove the mind stone from Vision's head so Wanda can just destroy it, and legit ran out of time? Or was there something else she was trying to do? I felt like she had a trick up her sleeves or something.

*Sighs*

Two more days.....

giphy.gif

my theory is

gamora said she knew something that thanos didnt. but she looked surprised when she found out that he needed to sacrifice something he loved to get the stone. imo, she knew something about the stone that he didnt know either and whatever it is, contributed to why when he made his wish he was taken back to that plane and she was a child. something weird happened with the stone in general. remember, soon as he got it... he blacked out and woke up ashore and just had it in his hands. no explanation. something about that stone isnt right so im not sure if gamora is really gone or not. who knows

Possibly 'Death'. If the meaning was to portray young Gamora as the "embodiment" of Death rather than introducing an entirely new character. The line young Gamora said "did you do it", "are you satisfied" and Thanos has the smile at the end

I think its something similar to the ancestral plane. And the fact that he loved her makes me wonder if Gimora's soul became the stone? Like as soon as her physical body was destroyed, she was manifested into the soul stone? I didn't give it much thought yet

Interesting stuff. My only question is if Gamora (young or adult) will make any brief appearances in A4 since she's really the only kind of attachment Thanos has to anyone especially now that his Order got wrecked

That Cap/copied my beard line:lol:

One thing I had a question about though was, was Shuri trying to remove the mind stone from Vision's head so Wanda can just destroy it, and legit ran out of time? Or was there something else she was trying to do? I felt like she had a trick up her sleeves or something.

Nah,, pretty sure her sole mission was to get that sh*t off Vision's head ASAP. She barely had time to really assess or tinker with the stone before the monsters started flying towards Wakanda anway

Children of Thanos
does anyone think the black order went out a little to soft? Especially Proxima midnight and Corvus Glaive are the most feared beings in the universe

Last edited:
my theory is

gamora said she knew something that thanos didnt. but she looked surprised when she found out that he needed to sacrifice something he loved to get the stone. imo, she knew something about the stone that he didnt know either and whatever it is, contributed to why when he made his wish he was taken back to that plane and she was a child. something weird happened with the stone in general. remember, soon as he got it... he blacked out and woke up ashore and just had it in his hands. no explanation. something about that stone isnt right so im not sure if gamora is really gone or not. who knows

To me, she was surprised at the fact that Thanos loved something...At least that’s how I viewed it...

Nah,, pretty sure her sole mission was to get that sh*t off Vision's head ASAP. She barely had time to really assess or tinker with the stone before the monsters started flying towards Wakanda anway

That’s what I figured but the way she didn’t seem too concerned about shutting off her computer first before shooting made me think I missed a detail:lol:

Holland deserves credit for that scene with Tony. The emotion from Holland was A1 He delivered that well. Before, you kinda forget he was a mid, but as soon as he starts pleading, you hear it

the reason they accentuated spider-man’s was because he has spider sense. he felt it coming before any of the others.

My god, didn't even think of this. Good stuff. Question is,, did they really suffer physically at all?

That’s what I figured but the way she didn’t seem too concerned about shutting off her computer first before shooting made me think I missed a detail:lol:

Yeah, the Wakandan security got owned. Love her! Glad she made it out (unless she didn't with that ending...).

Blah blah blah.

Why didn't Indiana Jones just do nothing in raiders

Why didn't the imperials shoot the damb escape pod

So adamant about criticizing and forget to enjoy and have fun.

Funkilla

Liekilla. I’m ready to proclaim that I love Marvel just as much, if not more than anyone in here and this movie let me down something serious. This was supposed to be the biggest film of all time, a cinematic changing event. It wasn’t just my expectations, it’s well documented in here. This movie is not that. This movie isn’t the best film of all time. This movie isn’t the best comic book film of all time. This movie isn’t even the best MCU film. I’m never a slave to hype. I’ll always call a spade a spade. This movie was allowed to have faults. My issue is this movie has WAY TOO MANY to have been a film being touted for six years as a cinematic event.

Lol bro I think you went in and instead of just watching the movie you started looking for things to pick apart

I called it two days ago. You were determined to dislike this movie from the beginning.

SMH lol

You guys kill me. The spoilers I read were 101% everything that happened in the movie. I mention that this movie does nothing that’s desevingly epic of our expectations and you guys tell me to watch the film. I watch the film which reaffirm everything and now I was determined to dislike this film. Like literally think about what you’re saying. Me of all posters in this thread was determined to dislike Avengers Infinity War? I’m being vocal about it because I feel like we’ve been cheated but people are actively lying to themselves. That’s not to say that people aren’t allowed to like the film. The total opposite, I hope people loved the film despite me not feeling the same. But I feel we need to come to a unanimous realization that this movie IS NOT the movie we expected nor deserved. We can dance around the truth as much as we want but the box office and reviews in the coming days and weeks will reveal all.

Now.......
Hear me out
I understand ur gripes
U made very valid points I agree with
BUT
it’s just a movie
Let’s just enjoy it
For what it was
And acknowledge
That black panther is the best marvel movie off all time

Oh Black Panther is firmly on top of that list. IW ain’t cracking my top 5 personally. I’ve got Civil War and AoU as better Avengers films than this IMO. A1 is over this film as well. I enjoy for what it was however....a film that’s completely dependent on its followup when it was touted as a self contained film.

Earth ain't the only planet feeling struggles. And all this happened in like a 48 hour span.

She not even that powerful its not like she putting hands on him..

lamekilla lamekilla yo I'm starting to think we're going to get a onslaught ending. @masterzik when you watch let me know what you think

That’s my thing. Thanos wants to “balance” the universe yet we don’t see any other life affected. All these Aliens you’ve shown through previous Guardians films, would it have been that hard to show some of them disappearing as well. No, let’s focus on Spider-Man turning to ash and crying for cheap emotional appeal. A4 is gonna be whatever at this point. They’re gonna reach deep into the corner of their asses and pull out any bull**** they want because they can.

The visual of Lame standing outside his movie theatre fuming going from viewer to viewer taking a personal survey & poll about movie satisfaction puts the exclamation point on this being the GREATEST MOVIE EVER!!!

I came out the movie laughing when I overheard a lady saying “they hyped us up for 6 years to wait one more year” :lol: truth bout to get real for y’all in denial

With spoilers, stop here......

Well, nice to see Lame does this with all franchises. :lol:

I loved it, flaws and all. (And it's not like there were many flaws)

One major flaw, Scarlett Witch wasn't naked the whole movie, but she was fine as hell. :smh: Lawd.

Incredible canvas they undertook, that many characters, first scenes together, reunitings, etc. Loved it.

Not sure I understand the lack of Hawkeye.

The og Avengers still around for 4. Hmmm

End credit was awesome.

Thanos was GLORIOUS. Brolin was amazing and to think, Deadpool 2 and Sicario 2 the next two months for him :wow:
Loved his "feel" like, even as he's happily crushing folks, he's sympathetic. Like his cause may actually be valid, crazy as that sounds. 50% of the universe dead, snap my fingers. Sounds totally crazy, you're a monster, but they made him as if he truly felt it was necessary, like there was SOME merit to the idea, tremendous.

When he broke that blade off in Stark.......

Stark, Strange, and Thor came off as the most next level, imo. They were great. Add Gamora as well, hell, she "got" Thanos. Thor is just massive at this point, far cry from drinking ale and not bein worthy of his hammer.

Winter Soldier got downgraded, same as Hulk, even Vision seemed weak(er).

Titan looked awesome, Wakanda was dope, Iron Spidey and man, when I heard Hugo's voice..... I damn near fainted. THAT scene was a complete surprise for me.

This is beating Avatar domestically, imo, and will make a run at 900+, with a 2 bill WW, just a guess from me.

Didn't understand no Antman either. Or Valkyrie.

The finger snap was dope.

My theater was silent a lot too, but not cuz they didn't like it, it was the awe. I watched 20-30 minutes with my jaw dropped.

They "killed" Starlord, Drax, Groot, Gamora, and Mantis, but there's a 3rd Guardians film? :lol:

Epic film, 4 should be even better, somehow.

7.99/8

I only do it to franchises that have the potential to change the cinematic landscape and lazily put together a film. Lol @ this film making 2 billi. This movie ain’t making more than Avengers 1.

Let’s be logical for a second lol

Why would Heimdall summon the bifrost, A DAMN RAINBOW BRIDGE, to get Thor back to Asgard while hiding everyone on Asgard from Hela

Yes Thor wanted to save Asgard, using the bifrost to get there would’ve ended made things too obvious.

Dog, what are you saying? They were in hiding cause there was no one to challenge Hela. The whole plot of Ragnarok was Thor getting back to Asgard to prevent Ragnarok. We spent essentially a whole film with Thor on a planet trying to figure out how to get back when Heimdall could’ve brought him back apparently whenever. Clearly the Russo’s don’t respect Ragnarok. No explanation for Valkyrie, no explanation on how Thanos and the Black Order got on the ship and what they did to have all the Asgardians dead and Thor already folded up, Heimdall using Bifrost powers that nullify all of Thor Ragnarok and they even gave Thor his eye back. Talk to me fam.

cant believe some of yall watched this movie and came out with complaints. if THIS movie nets you complaints, then what do you call a good movie? they had SOOOOOO much going on from beginning to end and actually managed to balance it all out AND tie it all together. your theater being lame or quiet has nothing to do with how good the movie is. what type of rating system is that? lmao

"well, i thought the movie was good but when I took in my surroundings, everyone else was quiet so... must be trash" BOY IF YOU DONT

Lol slave to the hype. I knew what this film was all about and realized this movie wasn’t it while most were still hiding from spoilers. Like I said this movie is just a typical summer blockbuster. This is NOT the film it was meant to be, which is the biggest film of all time. I could live with that because that was a damn near unattainable feat but this film was so small in scale. There’s no destruction. No real impactful deaths. No conviction in anything done in this film.

some of ya'll need to chill, relax and digest everything, maybe sleep over it

Went to sleep, woke up and was even more upset that this wasn’t a bad dream. Infinity War is really here and it’s not that great.

I literally said this exact thing 2 days ago after watching it.

Only for the fanboys to respond by saying "IF YOU DON'T CONSIDER THIS THE BEST MARVEL MOVIE EVER,,, THEY FAILED!"

It's all about getting your opinion out there as fast as possible (in Lamekilla's case,, his thoughts were locked and loaded since last year I guess :smokin)

Didn’t know there was a trophy for having the fastest opinion. I find it somewhat hilarious that we’re slowly becoming ok with Infinity award not being the best Marvel movie of all time. Like really let that resonate for a second. This wasn’t the film that we talked about constantly for 6 years. We deserved better

Legit thought
Fury was paging Phil Coulson

That's another minor question I had but could lead to serious repercussions

Assuming whoever received the page about Captain Marvel gets the message,,, does Fury know Captain Marvel is impervious to this SNAP sh*t? For all he knows, she's ashes too. Unless it really was just a last-ditch effort on Fury's part to call whoever he could.

Didn’t know there was a trophy for having the fastest opinion. I find it somewhat hilarious that we’re slowly becoming ok with Infinity award not being the best Marvel movie of all time. Like really let that resonate for a second. This wasn’t the film that we talked about constantly for 6 years. We deserved better

LOL all love, brother. Everyone's entitled to their own view on the movie. I made that comment partly in jest. I find myself agreeing with you a lot of stuff actually (the silly nitpicky stuff not so much).

But yeah, these days it's all about grand statements "THIS MOVIE SUCKS" "BEST. MOVIE. EVER."

Like RFX said, whether it's an album, a movie, a season finale,,, give it a day or two soak in before spewing some BS

Back
Top Bottom