WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Yea I think it was a mix of spidey sense and I’m being a kid that’s why he started losing it understandably

Man they think it’s over and they bout to get one more gut punch in the post credits smh

Question:

Do y'all cheer and clap along wit the fanboys when these "moments" happen??

The most claps and cheers I ever heard for a film in recent memory was "Force Awakens" whenver they would cut to something related to the Old Trilogy
I do not. I did it force awakens mainly Han and Chewie because it's been 10yrs. But Marvel no I see these guys every year so no.

Nebula contacted Mantis from Thanos ship saying he was headed there.

That explains Nebula, but what about Star-Lord, Drax and Mantis?

Lol I honestly don't think you understand what shoe-horned means.

You only really have a point about Red Skull but you're nitpicking something awful if you're going to complain about Red Skull. The identity of the guardian of the soul stone doesn't really matter and had no bearing on the plot. He was just there so fans who'd recognize Red Skull would go oh wow, which is what happened in my theater.

Everybody else you listed fit naturally into the story. Just because they lacked screen time doesn't mean they were shoe-horned.

shoe·horn
ˈSHo͞oˌhôrn/
verb
past tense: shoehorned; past participle: shoehorned
  1. force into an inadequate space.
    "people were shoehorned into cramped corners"

They had no purpose in the film that didn’t have enough minutes to give them but were placed in there because it was supposed to be a culmination i.e. shoehorned. The identity of the guardian of the soul stone didn’t really matter and had no bearing on the plot, you’re right. Totally meant to be an “oh wow” moment. You know why?............cause the film either lacked or short changed a lot of those. Pulling something out that random should let you know what’s up. Red Skull returns in a scene that has nothing to do with Hydra or Captain America. Like what?

Are you serious? Dude c'mon now. This is that rancid nitpicking you're Doing. Starlord knew Thanos took Gamora. Obviously the only clue they had and with the limited knowledge they knew about him was probably where he came from. Simple deduction. They probably weren't expecting him there but it was the most logical place to start to drum up any clues as to where he'd go or be.

I'm not saying Thanos is the best part of the movie but he is the movie. He is that all around perfect villain. Insane but cold and surgical. The infinity gauntlet story line was him being thirsty for a chick! That's the Thanos you want? Doing it for the nookie? This was a General Zod but the succesful version.

I'm 38 so i grew up reading first print copies of X-men during the X-tinction agenda, New Mutants to the X-Force stage and infinity gauntlet so for me to see all those funny books come to life like this is amazing. I'm not getting lost in the sauce. So we didn't get to see him acquire the power stone. Enh. I for one hold GOTG in very low regard so i may be biased, but is really not seeing him acquire the first stone really that critical. In fact, i think it's better to leave it to our imaginations as to what he did when you consider how all of the rest were obtained. that's the signs of great storytelling. letting you know how bad a villain is and then letting you be the maker of their sordid past.

Is that really nitpicking if I want a “finale” to leave no stones left unturned? The “probably” regarding plot movement in this film doesn’t cut it for me honestly. And you damn right I rather have Thanos willing to do anything for the box including killing with no remorse than this purple Al Gore we got. Thanos crying because he had to kill to get an infinity gem?! Are y’all serious right now???? The Mad Titan???? Like wowwwww. That cheap *** emotion didn’t phase me with Gamora especially when James Gunn is tweeting about Guardians of the Galaxy 3 on a daily basis. This movie will be laughable in about 2 years when the status quo is restored and Gamora is still telling these lame *** Kevin Bacon jokes. Believe me when I tell you that I’m the exact same. I can’t even begin to explain to you how obsessed I was and still am to an extent with Marvel comics. “King of Pain”, “Clone saga”, “Blood and Thunder” I was extremely present for all of what the 90’s had to offer Marvel comic wise. Still own War of the gems for my Super Nintendo. “Infinity gauntlet” is still extremely special to me and I’m sorry I can’t let them slide with this one. Yeah the movie is “good” but it should’ve been GREAT and the things that prevent it from being great are things that shouldn’t have been allowed to slide for a movie with a budget this big. Where is the sense of scale? Why is there not a cataclysmic fight scene?

Loved the movie. No complaints.

Ever since the "I'll just do it myself" scene, I couldn't wait/hoped to see a Thanos Snap Ending... :pimp:
Hulk did not want anymore smoke with Thanos after that 1st fight... :rofl:
Strange giving up that stone means Tony will be a crucial piece to defeating Thanos in A4. Captain Marvel as well based off the post-credits scene..
Gamora/Vision deaths by Thanos was A1. Wished he killed more people with combat/bare hands like these two...
Thor's entrance & that axe wiping away a blast from all 6 stones... :wow:
Spidey scene had everyone in shambles... :frown:

PO

Noticed bradley cooper and vin diesel didn’t do promotion for their past 2 marvel movies. They do their voice work, collect their checks, and chill at home.

Lamekilla basically saying MAKE DEATH GREAT AGAIN

Can’t help but to wonder how Whedon would’ve handled this film. He gave us the first look at Thanos and didn’t get to see through. If he had his way he surely could’ve shown him “court Death”

And Thanos not showing the pearly whites in here. Criminal AF :smh:

Just finished watching the movie. It was great in my opinion. Was both excited and sad at the end.

Lol I honestly don't think you understand what shoe-horned means.

You only really have a point about Red Skull but you're nitpicking something awful if you're going to complain about Red Skull. The identity of the guardian of the soul stone doesn't really matter and had no bearing on the plot. He was just there so fans who'd recognize Red Skull would go oh wow, which is what happened in my theater.

Everybody else you listed fit naturally into the story. Just because they lacked screen time doesn't mean they were shoe-horned.

same. legit heard gasps. dudes were astonished :lol:

They had no purpose in the film that didn’t have enough minutes to give them but were placed in there because it was supposed to be a culmination i.e. shoehorned. The identity of the guardian of the soul stone didn’t really matter and had no bearing on the plot, you’re right. Totally meant to be an “oh wow” moment. You know why?............cause the film either lacked or short changed a lot of those. Pulling something out that random should let you know what’s up. Red Skull returns in a scene that has nothing to do with Hydra or Captain America. Like what?
I'm not going to go around in circles with you. I already explained to you why you might have a point with Red Skull but the other people you mentioned were a natural fit to the story. Shoehorning would be if the Russos chose to continue with including Captain Marvel in the movie without her having any direct connection to a character in the movie or having been seen in a previous movie. You're reaching hard to nitpick right now. The others you mentioned, were already a natural fit for the movie. What's wrong with you? Lol

Where is the sense of scale? Why is there not a cataclysmic fight scene?
Lolwut

Thanos chillin, content. I need to see how they track this fool down and attack. You can't sneak up on him he's pretty much all-seeing, all-knowing now.

Back
Top Bottom