WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

They got Hulk like the green ranger in this movie. Always on the shelf when they need him.

Random question but has it been discussed how long the Russos are staying onboard to helm these Marvel films??

I gotta wonder after 4-5 movies of this scale,,, they'd be burnt out or just wanna move on after a certain point (im sure Lame will be rejoicing)

The Russo’s should stay on board for more grounded films and espionage-esque thrillers. I would want them to tackle the Black Widow solo film that would definitely be amazing. But they need to stay FAR away from space and cosmic.

...and the word around the grape vine is that James Gunn wrote and partly directed the Guardians scenes which is why those scenes are so strong in tone from the Guardians films and were surprisingly very entertaining.

To clear things up about when Thanos got the power stone, Thor tells the GOTG he stole it from Zandar after they woke him up.

....the Guardians scenes which is why those scenes are so strong in tone from the Guardians films and were surprisingly very entertaining.

Finally, something positive! I knew you had it in ya! :lol:

No but in all seriousness, love me some Guardians. I couldn't picture this movie without them

Thanos is a man of principle. He accepted Dr. Strange's trade. Strage knows Tony is the key to beating Thanos in A4.

What I enjoyed was the interactions of the different characters. Some got a long off the bat. Others weren't trusting and were very critical of each other at first. Example: Strange and Stark. Thor and Star-Lord were somewhat at odds. Spiderman was very naive and stayed true to his character. The characters were portrayed excellent in this film even Thanos. The relationship of Thanos and Gamora was perfect. The action was non-stop and I was on the edge of my seat during the whole movie. It was just an awesome movie. Probably #1 in my book of MCU films.

Yo my fiances family just ruined the God damn movie for me. I' deadass pissed. I'e been waiting for this **** since I was a ****ing kid. Yo. If it wasnt over the phone I would choke son.

Anybody that ruins a movie like this for someone else can eat a whole **** with sprinkles deadass.

God damnit

I already couldn' see it on my birthday ****ing around with her fam. Had the tickets and everything and they came in from out of town and wanted to come but as everyone knows **** is sold out.
So I had to settle for today at 7:30.
Now this.

I know nobody cares but I had to vent. On God, **** that *****. ****ing clown.

I’m sorry about that brother. Still go and watch the movie and enjoy it! Pm me if you need to see it now and still aren’t able to

2nd viewing. This time with a pack theater with several kids. I thought to myself " man these kids are gonna be so confused"

My lil cousin was confused lol

Whole theater clapped when Thor made his entrance. **** still felt epic on the 2nd viewing

When Tchalla first came people clapped and one lady behind me went " hmm there go my man" lol

Just got back from my second viewing, this time with my dad. I can definitely see where criticism stems from. A lot of the people in the theater were audibly upset when it ended with Thanos chilling in the Philippines. My dad told me it's annoying that we gotta wait a year for a "happy ending" so I could see how it would alienate people not as enthusiastic about the movies as those in here. I mean I'm not even a Marvel buff but I knew going in that IW and Avengers 4 would tie together (despite Russo saying this would be like a standalone film). I still really enjoyed it, but that first viewing was magic.

Poppin a Xan in t-minus 5

Attachments

• 19906D5B-DE52-431E-94F1-F46F9A33D5F8.jpeg
    19906D5B-DE52-431E-94F1-F46F9A33D5F8.jpeg
    194.1 KB · Views: 5
Just got back from my second viewing, this time with my dad. I can definitely see where criticism stems from. A lot of the people in the theater were audibly upset when it ended with Thanos chilling in the Philippines. My dad told me it's annoying that we gotta wait a year for a "happy ending" so I could see how it would alienate people not as enthusiastic about the movies as those in here. I mean I'm not even a Marvel buff but I knew going in that IW and Avengers 4 would tie together (despite Russo saying this would be like a standalone film). I still really enjoyed it, but that first viewing was magic.
Thanos chillin in the Philippines :rofl:

Nah I can see how this movie would polarize though

Bros. I think if IW had China this weekend, the worldwide numbers would've been at 600 plus :wow:

IW not releasing in China until may though

Bro , what are you talking about...?

2. They consider guns primitive- they mentioned this in Black Panther. Those spears arent made from wood in North Dakota- they are made from vibranium.

4. Thor's sister destroyed his original hammer. His new hammer is a king's weapon and is much much stronger.

right because im sure a vibranium spear will do so much better splash damage than jet, chopper gunner, tank, etc when 100000+ monsters are headed towards you.

guns are considered primitive but their spears can shoot laser beams, which is pretty much a gun.

they didnt do wakanda's advance tech justice in this movie. stark's tech seems 10x more advance.

if i was directed this **** wakanda would be having some next level vibranium tanks, vibranium jets, vibranium ac-130, etc.

Russos said Ant Man and the Wasp will have infinity war elements stitched into the movie, whatever that means.

It's probably another lie...

right because im sure a vibranium spear will do so much better splash damage than jet, chopper gunner, tank, etc when 100000+ monsters are headed towards you.

guns are considered primitive but their spears can shoot laser beams, which is pretty much a gun.

they didnt do wakanda's advance tech justice in this movie. stark's tech seems 10x more advance.

if i was directed this **** wakanda would be having some next level vibranium tanks, vibranium jets, vibranium ac-130, etc.
The wakanda people were using ships I believe..

1. someone answered.
2. what use do they have for all that if they dont mess with people and people don't mess with them. They have a couple of those planes to get out the country with but that's all they need.

3. What you mean?

4. Thanos isn't a God, but on top of that this a new hammer which is more powerful. Thor is also more powerful now.

so a nation with the most valuable material doesnt have a standing military. doesnt sound believable one bit.
esp after someone penetrated them before (klaw).

does the movie even mention that this new hammer is more powerful? from what I recall, its the same forger making the same hammer with the same material as before.

Nah stormbreaker is more powerful

You also have to remember that Wakanda was a secretive, isolationist country

No need to build an army and related weapons when the world didn't know about them until recently

Back
Top Bottom