WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Hold up! Where does Homecoming 2 fit into this whole thing? Is this another film that happens before IW? Because A4 taking place 5 years after IW that puts Peter in College....
Avengers 4 takes place 4 years after iw????
80 link???

I rewatched the end of Ragnarok including the after credit scene and the beginning of IW and I want to say Valkyrie left in the Grandmaster's ship they stole before Thanos showed up.

I was thinking about this earlier. There's no way I see her fleeing or even jumping ship during the evacuation. My theory is that when the attack happened, she must've got knocked out or hurt or something and Hulk put her in an escape pod. That explains why Hulk wasn't around while Thor was getting thrashed and why he hadn't already engaged the Black Order.

Why are some of y'all obsessed about not being able to see how Thanos got the power gem on Xandar?

Who the hell on Xandar is strong enough to stop Thanos and the Black Order? :lol:
I honestly just wanted to see Thanos wreck more **** and maybe talk **** to Glenn Close :lol:

Maybe see John C. Reilly's last stand.

Cuz that's where the entire Black Order got to show out.

Just more Thanos.

Other ppl are bugging. Didn't hurt the movie at all.

How's he going to graduate highschool if he's dead tho

Hahah that’s why I said that in the end everything gets resetted pre-Thanos invasion....which also means, Tony lives on...he’s toooooo tied into MCUs Spidey to be gone for good...Cap is a goner.

Sooooooo is he in college then? Ohhhhh damn they really made it obvious with this that all the events post IW up to A4 will be deleted from existence and things will reset, Pre Thanos....haha

No still a High schooler

This damn movie is a solid 7.8/8 for me. Once the beginning title credits came on and it said: Marvel Stud10s, that s*** hit me hard. Like I was 22 when Iron Man came out and here I am 10 years later. It was well worth the wait for this movie.

Which means if everything gets hit with the reset, both gamora and vision are back on...lmao ima need Disney to man up and give us some real losses to mourn..

I was thinking about this earlier. There's no way I see her fleeing or even jumping ship during the evacuation. My theory is that when the attack happened, she must've got knocked out or hurt or something and Hulk put her in an escape pod. That explains why Hulk wasn't around while Thor was getting thrashed and why he hadn't already engaged the Black Order.
Thats a little messy. To me every Asgardians that stayed died on the ship.

I'm saying she just said I'm leaving to do my own thing before Thanos showed up.

I want to assume between the end of the movie and the after credit scene where 4th or and Loki were talking she left in between that. Not even knowing they were all gonna die.

Last edited:
I do remember reading that. Kinda makes me upset because it takes away from the urgency implied in the post credit scene.

So Captain Marvel going to take 4 years to respond then? Lol

She probably responds right away but now aside from Scott (assuming he meets her in the quantum realm) no one else is alive that would know of her since Fury is gone, so she comes in and has to somehow be introduced as a good guy to the Avengers that are left, then Tony has to find a way to get off Titan...I’m assuming they deal with all these consequences and losses for 4-5 years till they finally figure out how to get everyone back and get to Thanos again.

She probably responds right away but now aside from Scott (assuming he meets her in the quantum realm) no one else is alive that would know of her since Fury is gone, so she comes in and has to somehow be introduced as a good guy to the Avengers that are left, then Tony has to find a way to get off Titan...I’m assuming they deal with all these consequences and losses for 4-5 years till they finally figure out how to get everyone back and get to Thanos again.
So you're saying that when A4 picks up she will have been on earth for some time but just haven't introduced herself to the avengers?

So you're saying that when A4 picks up she will have been on earth for some time but just haven't introduced herself to the avengers?

Nah I think A4 starts off immediately after the effects of this, probably the first 30 minutes or so is Danvers answering the call, the fallen Avengers picking themselves up, Tony finding a way to get back to Earth, eventually I think Scott is the glue that brings them together (Danvers + the rest) then we probably get a time jump like 4 years later and that’s when we get the older Tony probably working with Shuri and Pym figure out a way to travel through realms and somehow gathering alternate versions of the lost Avengers to fight Thanos one more time...I don’t know how else they could pull it off..

Nah I think A4 starts off immediately after the effects of this, probably the first 30 minutes or so is Danvers answering the call, the fallen Avengers picking themselves up, Tony finding a way to get back to Earth, eventually I think Scott is the glue that brings them together (Danvers + the rest) then we probably get a time jump like 4 years later and that’s when we get the older Tony probably working with Shuri and Pym figure out a way to travel through realms and somehow gathering alternate versions of the lost Avengers to fight Thanos one more time...I don’t know how else they could pull it off..
Russos already gone on record as debunking alternate realities. But ..... they could just be lying again.

Not really a fan of the time jump. Really hoping that's false.

Last edited:
Yeah I need a link to a4 being so much later

And damn. Peters scene man

Young high school bright star

“Mr Stark I don’t wanna go” :frown:

And I need to block some of y’all on this thread man lmao everything going good then y’all had to start the cap vs iron man bs again smfh

So if Asgard is destroyed and all the people dead........

Is Thor gonna be the next white guy to take up residence in Wakanda?

5DB07D2E-FB99-4B23-9E51-7BA3C4B1E715.jpeg
Got this SDCC poster framed in honor of The Titan.

Back
Top Bottom