WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Already caught IW two times, while on a mini vacation in Europe. I thought it was a great film. I liked what they did with Thanos. The CGI was flawless when it came to him. There were scenes where you can see the muscles in his jaw and temple flex based on his emotions. Great mocap. Like others have said, Thor went from throwaway to MVP over the course of his last couple outings.

There wasn’t much that I didn’t like, other than the stuff with SW and Vision. I do wish the Black Order was more menacing. Ebony Maw and Proxima Midnight needed a little more shine than what they received. I would give IW a 7/8. It’s in my top 3, behind BP and TWS. Russo’s did it again.

I feel like that pedestal is too high.

It's to the point where I need to watch The Dark Knight again to see what the big deal is (I haven't seen that movie in years)

Probably watched TDK 100 times (seriously) he worked his *** OFF and put on a all time performance but to hear people act like it's incomparable is hilarious. Brolins Thanos performance is just as good and in my opinion slightly better than Heath's Joker but when I say that it's like like blasphemy :lol:

I remember hearing that Hemsworth was done w Thor unless a good enough script comes around

Hawkeye is a waste but as long as we see the masked version with the bullseye on the forehead, him surviving the snap would be worth it

It makes you wonder, as more and more avengers are introduced which ones will take a backseat and be part-time or retire. Then you also got new groups coming in from the xmen world and f4.

It’d be kinda cool for the remaining people to call up the defenders to help them out.

I really hope Marvel figures out a way to incorporate F4/Xmen/Adam Warlock or other notable characters tied with Thanos/Infinity Gauntlet to conclude everything. That would just sweeten it but the movie would eat up 3-4 hrs :lol:

After everything's said and done, I won't mind buying a DVD boxset of all the movies from Ironman 1 all the way up to the last movie. My eldest brother talked about how the first Star Wars trilogy (4-6) could have been as big as the MCU when he was a kid, but the lack of technology and unforseen potential of the story hampered its case so it took a long time before Phantom Menace & others were released.

10 years of the MCU AND Nolan's TDK?! We're blessed :pimp:

*Okoye pulled a Prince.gif after Hulk tripped
IMG_0589.GIF

The morning shocking I went to was more restrained but the evening showing was hype as all hell. Biggest pops in that showing where Tony putting on his new suit for the first time Iron Spider suit coming on, Cap appearance, Our mans T’Challa appearance (of course that would happen in Atlanta :lol:) and Thors appearance. All got massive pops

I just ask a Black Widow movie is not an origin movie in any way. Just make it a single mission to extract someone important or retrieve a weapon of mass destruction.

Her flashbacks in AOU were cool. It would just be a very dark movie if they went that route.

BW sounds like a prime Netflix candidate if it wasn't ScarJo, who doesn't even pull weight like she used to

BW sounds like a prime Netflix candidate if it wasn't ScarJo, who doesn't even pull weight like she used to

WS was as much her movie as it was cap's.. even thou it was really Bucky's story and then the conflict of shield and hydra

I was thinking about this earlier. There's no way I see her fleeing or even jumping ship during the evacuation. My theory is that when the attack happened, she must've got knocked out or hurt or something and Hulk put her in an escape pod. That explains why Hulk wasn't around while Thor was getting thrashed and why he hadn't already engaged the Black Order.

Thor said Thanos killed half his people. She probably escaped with the other half while Loki, Hulk and Thor faced Thanos.

tessa thompson actually retweeted someone saying valkrie was at a bar with hawkeye.

Reality is I guess she was busy filming other stuff.

I saw someone say it some place, I kinda agree they could have very easily had something along the lines of Valkyrie using some sort of escape shuttle or something and taking as many people as she could while Thor and co took on thanos and co

WS was as much her movie as it was cap's.. even thou it was really Bucky's story and then the conflict of shield and hydra

TWS was part of my pre Civil War binge to catch up, so I only remember the tentpole moments. I remember her overall story but nothing in particular stands out. I'm sure once Captain Marvel is a hit they'll try to ride that wave, but not expecting much

Lol infinity war did 245 mil, total may go higher once they finalize the numbers tomorrow.

I think A4 will make IW's opening weekend numbers look like a joke.

Unless you're offering counterprogramming, you better not be releasing a movie same weekend as A4

Am I the only one who felt NOTHING ? Like I didn't care about the events that happened at all :lol: Aside from me loving Thanos, Ebony Maw, the fight scenes....everything else story wise was meh.

I think it's because I know 90% of this is getting reversed, so I have no emotional attachment to what happened.

Back
Top Bottom