WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

gucci-mane-breakfast-club-gif.gif

Hayley Atwell thanks man!

When Tony leaves Strange's hq and walks out and the camera follows him... That was a pretty dope camera sequence actually

This guy has some pretty interesting videos.. couple suggestions/missed opportunities in the MCU.. here are couple:

Last edited:
I’m still rolling with time travel for Avengers 4. Valkyrie And Korg are gonna have to tie in some how for the save with the remaining squad.

You mean when thanos put him in the stone wall? If he used the reality stone then its effect wore off like when he turned Drax into square pieces and Mantis into ribbons.

Thats y I thought the reality stone had an area of effect

Like once thanos leaves the vicinity the power wears off

How cool would it have been to NOT have the end of the credits scene and that lame "thanos will return" at the end...

That was my only gripe with the movie.. they had the execution down perfect with that ending . They would have had everyone shook till the next film .. it would have had a game of thrones feel to it

You mean when thanos put him in the stone wall? If he used the reality stone then its effect wore off like when he turned Drax into square pieces and Mantis into ribbons.

I swore he used the space stone. Ok I will check the movie again

Back
Top Bottom