WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

DBgANGcVwAEfnuI.jpg

hilary-duff-butt-yoga-pants-0802-09-compressed.jpg

3aa01ac1996056eca12b112e22b3e42f.jpg

Hilary-Duff-Jogging-3.jpg

hilary-duff-photoshoot-for-the-new-york-times-2017-1.jpg

tumblr_ot0h0bRjS81rlb6iho1_500.gif

I don't mind Brie being cast as Captain Marvel, although secretly I was hoping Lizzie McGuire was somewhere within 500 miles of the casting director's call list.

I think the circumstances contributed ALOT to Brie reacting in the manner she did..

No one enjoys going through all of that.. I get the whole shoot your shot thing.. but sometimes you gotta know you're setting yourself up to fail

This thread about to go down the toilet with linebacker Duff pics.

Y'all dudes really are lost and reckless. Suggesting any ol bird to be CM instead just cuz ya dislike Brie.

Juice and Juice Jr almost had it won. Star Piss just had to mess it up. Oh, for those counting, I’m on watch 27

Attachments

• 14D20165-B0AB-4199-A5FD-D38CD8BD1D56.jpeg
    14D20165-B0AB-4199-A5FD-D38CD8BD1D56.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: ARK
Duff actually woulda been a great look for Carol Danvers. She would’ve looked great in the the Ms. Marvel/ Warbird costume and the Captain Marvel costume as well.

Saw IW a third time. Even better this time

My original complaint was that there was too much humor in the first half, but on further watching, my theatre was just laughing at things that were unintentionally funny

The few weak spots are still weak. Black order was whatever aside from Ebony Maw. I hope he's brought back. One of the best henchmen I've seen in a while

The Stormbreaker subplot, I could've done with offscreen tbh.

Bruce not hulking out. This wouldn't have been a problem if it was previously hinted at or touched on in previous films

The entire Titan scene was fire :nthat: Perhaps my favorite and the movie from there was :nthat:

Thor with that entrance. Amazing how they molded him into taking up the mantle if RDJ or Evans is finished.

I liked Tony's seriousness in this. Was refreshing to see.

One of my favorite cbm endings hands down. Loved how Thor thought he had him, followed by the snap and then the cutaway.

I think the circumstances contributed ALOT to Brie reacting in the manner she did..

No one enjoys going through all of that.. I get the whole shoot your shot thing.. but sometimes you gotta know you're setting yourself up to fail

tenor.gif

As we saw last night, shooters shoot

Yeah her pov is understandable, overblown as it was, especially if you've been through that airport gamut. But your frustration doesn't translate to full on sexism. My issue is her posting something so trivial during something important happening during the #metoo movement. She gets filed under the same category as the young lady that had a bad date with Aziz.

WILL INFINITY WAR CROSS 2 BILLION?

I was certain that it wold with the opening momentum that it had.

Easily.

I feel like all the summer smashes dropped already (IW, Star Wars, Deadpool).

Is there any other blockbusters dropping this summer?

There should be an article coming out in a few hours with updated projections for those wondering if it will hit 2 bill

Easily.

I feel like all the summer smashes dropped already (IW, Star Wars, Deadpool).

Is there any other blockbusters dropping this summer?

Star Wars hasn't come out yet but Incredibles 2 and JW2 are coming in June and then Antman2 and MI comes out in July

Ocean 8 comes out early June too but I feel like that's gon' flop

they really should have spread out all these films though, August seems like there isn't much competition outside of Christopher Robin and I don't think that's gon' be a huge BO either, the September only has Predator

From all the newest predictions I’ve seen. Looks like it’ll do between 1.95-2 billion.

Looks like 655 million in US.

CW is up there up top for me, even higher than WS but Zemo was meh, felt like he was wasted

but then again, who is the real villain of the film...

Back
Top Bottom