WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Thinking.. Everyone praises Thanos for winning, but they forget that Zemo won as well. Perhaps not to the extent he was hoping for, but he got the Avengers to tear themselves apart, a rift between scumbag Steve and Tony that still hasn't mended.
I've been saying this.

But ppl like to point to all of the convienent things that had to happen in order for Zemo to win.

I just like that he survived. So now I can see him bust out of Gitmo or the Raft form a team to take down the Avengers and ressurrect Ultron.

Last edited:
Yeah in retrospect MCU Zemo comes really close to Thanos as far as damaged done and that’s only because of the snapture....if it wasn’t for that, Zemo mind****ing the Avengers into fighting each other was masterful and I would put him as the best villain.

Man, you already lost one bet so stop predicting.
To be fair, the specifics of the bet on his end was outright idiotic, like it could have been centered differently but the exact specifics he said were just not going to realistically happen. Make a new bet for Avengers 4 though, one where you must always side with #TeamCap

To be fair, the specifics of the bet on his end was outright idiotic
That's extremely consistent with him and team scumbag.

Mind you he made it that specific, I just called out the bull ****.

like it could have been centered differently but the exact specifics he said were just not going to realistically happen. Make a new bet for Avengers 4 though, one where you must always side with #TeamCap
In the end it didn't matter how specific it was since Tony and scumbag didnt have a single scene together. Dropped that whole here's my phone call me when you need me like a hot potato.

I have no desire to make a similar bet for A4 cuz the scumbag's lover is dead.

It'll be a bit easier for Tony to welcome Captain Colonizer back to the Avengers after he sided with the murderer of his parents because said murderer got got.

I can even see Tony making an off hand remark about at least one good thing happened out of all of this or something to that affect in A4 :lol:

So I'm good. I won just like Thanos :nthat:

Upon ameL's first post agreeing with me I was like

Last edited:
That's extremely consistent with him and team scumbag.

Mind you he made it that specific, I just called out the bull ****.

In the end it didn't matter how specific it was since Tony and scumbag didnt have a single scene together. Dropped that whole here's my phone call me when you need me like a hot potato.

I have no desire to make a similar bet for A4 cuz the scumbag's lover is dead.

It'll be a bit easier for Tony to welcome Captain Colonizer back to the Avengers after he sides with the murderer of his parents because said murderer got got.

I can even see Tony making an off hand remark about at oeast one good thing happened out of all of this or something to that affect in A4 :lol:

So I'm good. I won just like Thanos :nthat:

Upon Angel's first post agreeing with me I was like

Let's make a bet, oxtail on the line.

Would be cool if Fishburne and Ghost got him out and they were with Tony and Bruce.

Probably just gonna be Tony or Strange.

same way he did in the first film?
Can't. New suit dont got the regulators for him to **** with the suit the same way

What would y'all like to see for the post credit scene after A4?

For me, there's two that I would really like to see;

MV5BZjE1OThiZWMtOTZmNy00MzhlLTk2MjQtYjIwMTdkOGFlMzllXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjg2MTMyNTM@._V1_.jpg

After whoever (Virgin America) dies in A4, we see their body on a table. Fury believing Tony to be the real deal after surveying him since his disappearance, has him brought in and we see Fury unveil the fallen Avenger who is shown to actually be a Skrull.

2264949-viper_1.png

Also, since we haven't seen Fury since the end of AOU, this could actually be Quicksilver's body, showing the reason he's been absent for so long. Saying after his death he turned back into a Skrull. So he went into hiding after discovering it (knowing what a Skrull is from the events in the Captain Marvel film), saying to Tony "We have a problem". This happened in EMH as well with Madame Hydra in the Hydra Island episode in season 1. No one seen Fury after that.

4983615_doctor_doom_cape_wind_by_shakaboyz-dbz9ce3.gif

SpiffyHauntingGuanaco-max-1mb.gif

What if in a similar fashion to the first episode of Avengers EMH season 2, we get a shot of monitors displaying satellite images of the Avengers in action along with statistic info. The camera pans out and we see a hooded figure watching the footage. We never see his face, but we see a chair and the hood and the final shot is of a castle. Of course this would only happen with the acquisition of FOX, but damn, how ****ing dope would that be!

And if not viewing the Avengers, it could be Doom monitoring the stones and their use along with power levels.

Or, it could be Doom who discovers the Skrulls and watching an Avenger turn into a Skrull. This is what happens in Avengers EMH. We don't see Doom again until the Skrull invasion is underway and he helps Tony with a device to uncover them.

I like Doom or the Skrull teasers. Miss me with the X-Men.

They need a break. Like until 2024 or 2025 break.

Doubt we get Doom.

Quicksilver's body being a Skrull would really have ppl like :wow: Especially post Captain Marvel movie.

Like the end of the CM movie needs aftercredits where due to what the Kree have done and CM showing up the Skrulls take an interest in Earth.

You could've made the same argument for Spider-Man.
The ASM movies were average at best.

They were nowhere as bad as the over 10 years of bad X-Men movies. Especially recently.

Plus the comparison can't fly since Spidey is one character while the X-Men are an entire team of damaged characters. Fox has managed to ruin the old and young versions. So I cant even say Feige can just give us a young Ultimate U type version.

They need an actual break.

Back
Top Bottom