WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Get you a TV that can do both :pimp:
My TV can do both. But it's not gonna to matter if the blu ray doesn't have the right format.

HDR 10 still looks wonderful on my TV so I'm not really tripping.

Am just confused how Homecoming blu ray and Ragnarok blu ray would be available in dolby vision but IW is not lol

Buying music? Buying cds? That’s insane to me in 2018 the last cd I purchased was Kanye West - College dropout

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/business/lazarus/la-fi-lazarus-digital-content-20160513-snap-story.html?outputType=amp

read this article on digital downloads it was pretty interesting

if you love an artist, how do you financially support them?

concert tickets?
merchandise?

streaming counts but its usually a smaller percentage than physical copies

It just hit me today, at the movies catching some of Ant-Man and the Wasp again, that the scumbag captain Colonizer totally ruined Ghost's life even more.

Basically the main cause there was a real threat to Hope and Hank saving Janet :smh:

Due to one of the scumbag's poorest decisions in simply not letting SHIELD restore itself so it can continue to enforce the law on an international scale and maintain all of its agents pretty much all the support to cure Ghost was dropped leaving only Bill Foster to support her for like 6 years :smh:

Safest hands are his own my ***.

I actually am drunk.

I'm still right though lol

Guess this didn't happen...

tumblr_inline_p8c4xn8rbh1rots17_500.gif

So Homecoming takes place in the future? In the beginning when they’re cleaning up the aftermath from the battle of New York, it jumps 8 years. So Homecoming takes place in 2020??

Back
Top Bottom