WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Neil Patrick Harris and Ian Mckellan first comes to mind

Jim Parsons from TBBT, Luke Evans and Matt Bromer

Zachary Quinto and John Barrowman for the nerd list

Neil Patrick Harris and Ian Mckellan first comes to mind

Jim Parsons from TBBT, Luke Evans and Matt Bromer

Zachary Quinto and John Barrowman for the nerd list
Can see those 3 in the MCU for sure.

I had no idea Barrowman and especially Luke Evans were gay.

re-watched spiderman homecoming.. man this movie did not age well and its only been a year.
almost fell asleep watching it again. first time was great, second time, boring.

re-watched spiderman homecoming.. man this movie did not age well and its only been a year.
almost fell asleep watching it again. first time was great, second time, boring.
No joke..but I've a little under halfway through with the Spiderman ps4 game and I think I might prefer the game's story to Homecoming lol

Hell I might prefer ps4 Spidey to Holland's Spidey

More independent, more mature, not whiny, and he shows more scientific smarts than Maguire's, Holland's and Garfield's Spidey combined.

No joke..but I've a little under halfway through with the Spiderman ps4 game and I think I might prefer the game's story to Homecoming lol

Hell I might prefer ps4 Spidey to Holland's Spidey

More independent, more mature, not whiny, and he shows more scientific smarts than Maguire's, Holland's and Garfield's Spidey combined.
Well most off the games are usually more reflective of the comics.

Homecoming is specifically a MCU approach of teenage Spidey. They specifically make sure to have connections to the larger MCU heroes and events.

Sometimes I think they did this approach instead of a more independent reboot is cuz the contract is for 3 Spidey solos and w/e MCU cameos/appearances.

So Spidey is literally the first and only kid superhero he's gonna be more flawed in some ways.

Last edited:
I think the holland version of Spidey has a lot of potential

If in the sequel, they can de-emphasize his connection to Tony a lot less, and focus on his relationship with Zendaya's character instead...the sky is the limit.

homecoming is very teeny, but it still works because well hes a teen but hopefully the sequel and as they go on we get to grow up with peter/holland as he matures and becomes more independent as peter parker.

Never was a fan of a younger spiderman.

Shoulda kept Garfield. Ive only read a handfull of comics and he was always older. Even in the show dude was older. Him being in high school was overhyped.

I've watched every Marvel film multiple times but can anyone tell me if Agents of SHIELD is worth watching???

I'm 7 episodes in and I feel like I'm wasting my time watching this show

I've watched every Marvel film multiple times but can anyone tell me if Agents of SHIELD is worth watching???

The first season was ok...the second season was good...then in subsequent seasons I slowly lost interest until I stopped watching altogether

Wait for the Winter Soldier tie-in.

Back
Top Bottom