WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Idk why Marvel would undercut the hype of another Disney movie like that but I could care less about Mary Poppins so I'm not complaining

they aren't undercutting anything, you're thinking as if one takes shine away from the other, which neither of them do.
One opens up in Christmas and the other in March, and cater to two different audiences. Capt. Marvel actually needs the publicity on GMA since the general/casual movie goer(I.E. nobody in this thread) would know who she is. Everyone has heard of Mary Poppins, regardless of if they like it or not.
Most people will probably go see A4, without thinking Capt. Marvel has anything to do with it.

My mom watched BP and was talking about how his dad died, and I had to tell her to see CW if she wanted that background, because she had no idea it was covered in that film, then I told her to see IW.
It's not that crazy to think that people really don't know how connected the MCU is, and they usually have someone like us to bug them about seeing the next one

We(the diehard fans) are literally the only ones waiting on A4 title to drop, everyone else is like "It's just the title."

It's kinda like if Fox dropped a Bohemian Rhapsody trailer then the next day dropped a Dark Phoenix trailer. One wouldn't undercut the other

Last edited:
:lol: @ Mary Poppins trailer undercutting a Captain Marvel trailer.

Hope this ain't another woman thing.

top 10 MCU films and if you disagree you're not only stupid, but you are also an idiot

1. Avengers: Infinity War
2. Black Panther
3. CA: The Winter Soldier
4. CA: Civil War
5. Avengers 1
6. Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2
7. Thor Ragnarok
8. Iron Man
9. Spider Man: Homecoming
10. Guardians of the Galaxy

winter soldier not 1st. list is negated.

I believe the only phase 3 mcu movie with a lower budget is ant man

180-225 seems to be the range marvel likes to play in recently, with the outlier being infinity war, for obvious reasons

I am not sure if 152 is enough money to make the kind of movie I was expecting... But hey maybe the trailer might be pleasantly surprising.

Last edited:
My first thought was, why'd she punch an old lady?!

Then I realized, ohh she was probably a skrull

Trailer was more serious than I expected

Omg I hope they fix up the cgi!!!

Movie looks flames :pimp:

Love that they included the helmet

Dm7--YcV4AA7Kv5.jpg

This looks off. I can’t put my finger on it but that was very underwhelming. Don’t like what they’re doing with Carol’s origins. You think you had a life on earth but can’t remember? :stoneface: And why are we highlighting Binary with no Xmen references? Like we have them now, can we not blow our load?

Back
Top Bottom