WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Hopefully they release that trailer during that screening EA was talking about lol. It's already pretty much December

y8qbdtr0jv021.jpg

He's scum

i mean, peggy died in CW.. he hooks up with her grand niece in CW

when someone shows you who they truly are, believe them

has it been confirmed?

it's a rumor thats been swirling ever since the IW screening with the directors q&a afterwards was announced

i have not read that report or rumor but it might be on the 28th during this event:

Russo brothers are doing some kind of Q&A and screening today. If marvel doesn't release it today, I don't think the trailer is happening at all this week.

Marvel would be bunking a pattern if they release it today. They've been tweeting a teaser for the trailer drop the day before their trailers...but they used the last tweet to remind us that captain marvel is coming in 100 days..

its confusing

i hate these dudes sometimes, just f'n say it if he saw the trailer or not

i don't think they showed it though or else there would be post about it now, i think i read that there was about 800 in attendance

yah that dude is just hyping sh*t up to get some hits on his twitter or website

this dude was at the event and got to meet the russos and talk to them directly, looks like he won the gauntlet too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom