WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I was talking about this with my bro earlier but is Hawkeye the only avenger to not take an on the record L in any of the avengers movies and civil war?

Avengers 1
when he was on Loki’s side mind controlled. W.
Freed joined avengers avengers beat Loki. W.

Avengers 2
Was not around for avengers losing to Ultron talking the vibranium. N/A
Rejoined crew and they best Ultron. W.

Civil War
Was on caps side caps side won the airplane battle. W.
Got locked up which would be an L BUT cap busted em out L whipped off the record.

Avengers 3
Not in movie dodged all the Ls Thanos handed out N/A

Avengers 4
Hawkeye byke? Avengers about to win? Another W for Hawkeye soon come? Will Hawkeye maintain his 100% record?

I was talking about this with my bro earlier but is Hawkeye the only avenger to not take an on the record L in any of the avengers movies and civil war?

Avengers 1
when he was on Loki’s side mind controlled. W.
Freed joined avengers avengers beat Loki. W.

Avengers 2
Was not around for avengers losing to Ultron talking the vibranium. N/A
Rejoined crew and they best Ultron. W.

Civil War
Was on caps side caps side won the airplane battle. W.
Got locked up which would be an L BUT cap busted em out L whipped off the record.

Avengers 3
Not in movie N/A

Avengers 4
Hawkeye byke? Avengers about to win? Another W for Hawkeye soon come? Will Hawkeye maintain his 100% record?

Black panther ended this person you speak of, quickly

Hawkeye tried to introduce himself to Black Panther and Panther told him he didn’t care. That’s an L somewhat. Lol I love Hawkeye though. Used to have piles of West Coast Avengers comics where he was at his most fun. Force Works though >>>>>>

097CE9D5-5FD3-4971-AE2D-39EC1C8BA9B5.jpeg

I’m a Saints man living in Atlanta.

I will never let y’all forget that moment. :lol:

And we are going to the Super Bowl in y’all state and stadium :lol:

Bomani warned me (and us).. I allowed myself to believe

Then Falcons went Falcons.. still don't know how that's even possible to lose that game with the time that was left

Nick foles died?

And more like the Falcons going Falcons saved us.. unless you didn't watch that game

Y’all gonna bench Wentz for Foles? We lost that game because Lincoln uses **** for turf. That’s field has been atrocious for ages.

And we are going to the Super Bowl in y’all state and stadium :lol:

Y’all couldn’t put up more than 10 on the cowboys and you think y’all going to the Super Bowl?

6A5F79C4-C92A-4B84-8691-4611D9B2A9B1.gif

Back
Top Bottom