WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

he still hasn’t had to answer for ultron and the destruction of wachovia. Also blackmailing a teenager and forcing him to fight in a dangerous battle. Plus he got some zesty kind of chinstrap facial hair and we all know that means he’s a scumbag. Out of all the women he goes after bawg paltrow.

civil war was on last night, always great to see Team Cap win. Even had black widow and black panther switching to his side at the end.

Wachovia? The bank?

The best thing about the Spidey reboot...
marisa-tomei-aunt-may-spider-man-homecoming-600x300.jpg
Tony probably hit this on the side while mentoring Peter... And the worst part about this is at the end of the movie he proposes to Pepper smh

Tomei has been fire since forever. I’ve loved her since A Different World. I still look at Cree Summer like she’s off brand goods cause she had to replace Tomei. Her and Bonet on the screen together was too much for my hormones.

7B20F6C2-E624-4496-826E-616FC09FE82F.jpeg

Tomei has aged like fine wine. Her and Milano have me crushing on Italian women still to this day.

7204DFDF-FCB4-45F4-9768-60BEB746EC49.jpeg

5D70D12F-1097-49C3-BB0A-42EE3D449DEC.jpeg

Some recent stuff would be Lemire's run on Thanos starting with #1 that leads in to Cates' Thanos run starting with the Thanos Wins arc.

Right now Immortal Hulk is pretty good but it leans more on the horror side.

If you want sime stuff lengthier and more heavy I'd suggest Greg Pam's Hulk run which includes Planet Hulk and World War Hulk. If you're really digging that Hulk run go back further and read Peter David's Hulk run.

For Thanos, read Thanos Quest, Infinity Gauntlet, Warlock & the Infinity Watch, Infinity War, Infinity Crusade (only if you really been digging the rest cuz this even isnt that good), Infinity Abyss, the Annihilation event, Thanos Imperative, Thanos Rising, Infinity
Cates’ run on Thanos was a really fun read. Loved it

Before jumping into that other dimension, Wasp1 did warn him not to mess with time vortexes. Perhaps he took advantage of it. Scott isn't dumb after all.
But would he be able to jump through the portal with the van that held the portal machine?

Also, I think Shuri's "death" in the teaser trailer might have been a Thor's Eyepatch.

Because the Russo's did say in an interview that Shuri did not die. But they also said Endgame wasnt the title too so there that

Honestly, the way the Russo’s like to play games, I wouldn’t put this past then at all....they at the point that they would release a wholleeee different plot for trailers just to throw us all off...

This. Watch it be called something other than "Endgame" come April.

Rewatched BP for the first time. Remember somebody tryna downplay MBJ in the film. Dude killed it 100%

He did not. He was lowkey Kylo Ren, throwing temper tantrums for all his 21 minutes of screen time.

Mike kills being angry all the time. Dude isn't a bad actor, but he always gets cast as angry characters. Plus, Erik is about as dead as it gets.

Facts. His best movie is still Fruitvale Station.

one dude in here hated his portrayal because he was speaking slang and ebonics. He stated that because he was an MIT graduate and Navy Seal he wouldn't be speaking ghetto.

The nerve of some of these people. He was an angry black man out to get vengeance for his people, he dropped all the prim and proper crap. I LOVE IT

one dude in here hated his portrayal because he was speaking slang and ebonics. He stated that because he was an MIT graduate and Navy Seal he wouldn't be speaking ghetto.

The nerve of some of these people. He was an angry black man out to get vengeance for his people, he dropped all the prim and proper crap. I LOVE IT
people just hatin bruh

I think he did a fine job as killmonger
i can see how him being so angry in his lines can be a little OD tho but it wasn't too bad imo

Just like ant man and wasp presented us with huge clues into Endgame plot (ie quantum realm), I expect captain marvel to do same- especially with how close endgame is to being released after captain marvel. I expect Ragnarok like end credit scene where it is basically the first scene of Endgame

That was t dogg

Feel free to personally attack him

Back
Top Bottom