WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

The way he was written for the most part and most importantly his motive was beautiful tho...not a revenge story we haven’t seen, but MBJ shinnnneeeddddd during the emotional scenes, specially the ones with his dad...but when son switched up and got on his hood **** I wasn’t buying it..lol

Now MBJ's dialogue was corny???
tenor.gif

MBJs delivery was seriously laughable at times, “hey Auntie” CRINNGGEEEEE!

honestly i said it from day 1 of seeing the movie. i like mbj in every role...except this one. i just didnt buy him as a villain. i said it earlier, he just came across as a brat instead of a tormented individual driven by purpose. i forgot all about that hey auntie line until u said then i instantly remembered it. dude just missed on this role imo. he was a hipster from NY with daddy issues.

Now MBJ's dialogue was corny???
tenor.gif

Not all....like I said, the scenes with his dad for the most part was where dude shined in delivery, those scenes tugged at your heart and are the reason why to me his character was the star of the film, made me legit dislike TChalla’s cheating **** punk had to find a loophole to retake the throne and had to have his momma and GF hold his hand through it

legit even Serkis, who’s a damn beast of an actor, had some cringeworthy moments in this movie...lmao

I also cringed when he complimented TChalla right after he stabs him in the final scene...lmao he just turned his character into a boondocks character at times...lol

LOL was about to say. MBJ plays MBJ. That’s not good or bad but it’s what you’re going to get. Over delivery at times
going a tad far. him in fruitvale, and the creeds are all GREAT. especially creed 2. hes gettin better and better.

btw he actually was in the boondocks as a voice actor lol

so now the thread is turning into "lets find any little thing to nit pick on Black Panther about"

I will say it again loud and clear. BLACK PANTHER GROSSED $1.3 BILLION DOLLARS THE HIGHEST GROSSING SOLO MCU FLICK, 97% RT SCORE, AND COULD DO DAMAGE AT THE OSCARS

the little silly "omg its such a cringe movie", or "omg the CGI is terrible", or "omg I dont like Killmonger" are miniscule and petty

SHUT UP!

the facts will remain, that movie was KING and if it wasn't for the juggernaut which was AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (a movie that was 10 years in the making and almost double the budget) it would have been THE BEST MOVIE OF 2018.

End of story enjoy the rest of your evening Niketalk

giphy.gif

so now the thread is turning into "lets find any little thing to nit pick on Black Panther about"

It is kinda fun if you aren't just arguing to prove your point.

In truth, I want to say it wa sthe script more than the movie itself. "Yo, we got some Grace Jones lookin' chicks at the the door." Considering the cast, the dialogue could have been better. The nod is dope nonetheless.

I will say it again loud and clear. BLACK PANTHER GROSSED $1.3 BILLION DOLLARS THE HIGHEST GROSSING SOLO MCU FLICK, 97% RT SCORE, AND COULD DO DAMAGE AT THE OSCARS

the little silly "omg its such a cringe movie", or "omg the CGI is terrible", or "omg I dont like Killmonger" are miniscule and petty

SHUT UP!

the facts will remain, that movie was KING and if it wasn't for the juggernaut which was AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (a movie that was 10 years in the making and almost double the budget) it would have been THE BEST MOVIE OF 2018.

tumblr_orb7iezWku1rtels1o3_540.gif
Dude you’re in your feels hard. Sit down and relax

SHUT UP!

tumblr_orb7iezWku1rtels1o3_540.gif
That’s nice and all but WS is a better movie. You can be great and flawed. BP is exactly that lol

The flaws are the reasons why it isn’t the best

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom