WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

lashana-lynch-in-michael-costello-captain-marvel-london-premiere.jpg

Monica Rambeau is sexy as hell, Im loving the natural black hair too, but Jesus Lord can she do something about those eyebrows

Bro I didn't even notice the eyebrows until you mentioned them. Y u do dis to me

Thanks..... not the point but thanks :lol:
That's completely the point.

You're complaining that men can't criticize this movie without their manhood called out. But the movie isn't out...

The strong reaction on youtube and Twitter right now has nothing to do with the movie and everything to do with a woman these guys don't like.

That's completely the point.

You're complaining that men can't criticize this movie without their manhood called out. But the movie isn't out...

The strong reaction on youtube and Twitter right now has nothing to do with the movie and everything to do with a woman these guys don't like.
The neck beard stuff you’re referring to is idiotic, already said that. I’m talking about after the movie has been seen. Looks like the failsafe yo everyone not liking it is that you’re just not a real man. LOL THAT needs to stop and is just as dumb as the neckbeards

Chris Evans and Mark Ruffalo are way more political on Twitter but the nerds leave them alone

they ain't go full SJW till da MCU was printing money...brie Larson doesn't have that cushion cuz captain marvel doesn't have any real fan fair in da comics...she ain't legit to da nerds, maybe more clout as Ms Marvel not Captain, but it goes back to cardinal rule #1

dont piss off da nerds.

New that was the next step. Yeah let’s pretend people weren’t calling people sexist for not liking the trailer. Let’s pkay the “someone has to say this word for word” game :lol:. The denial of it is good enough for me, I can end it at that

Disney in Talks to Acquire AT&T's WarnerMedia Stake in Hulu

Damn Disney wants it all. On some Ice Cube Everybody freeze on ya knees butt naked please

Probably coming for comcast next

I've spoken on the X-Men weak appropriation of the black struggle with mainly white characters with not a single prominent black American male in their ranks several times before but making the Jewish holocaust survivor black really isn't gonna solve anything. It'll just give validation to that dumbass prof. X/Magneto and MLKJr/Malcolm X parallel ppl think is a thing when that couldn't be further from the truth if you really looked at MLK Jr's and Malcolm's views on race relations.

What really should've happened a long time ago is for them to create some noteworthy black X-Men.

BISHOP DON'T COUNT? :lol:

Literally said multiples times as soon as the teaser dropped and people didn’t like it but ok :lol:

We can end it at that
It literally depends on what the criticism is

The not smiling thing was the biggest thing most ppl was complaining about with the early trailers

That's a completely sexist complaint. Millions of mcu trailers with mcu characters not smiling but ppl wanna complain about that to the point where they are photoshopping smiles on Brie's character and passing it around on twitter

Sorry if you're passing the photo shop around or cosigning it or thinking it's ok then you're going to get called out for it :lol:

If you weren't a part of this group you likely weren't being called sexist/misogynistic. There has been plenty of normal criticism of the trailers that I let go.

Back
Top Bottom