WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Marvel Said To Be Planning R-Rated Blade Movie With Wesley Snipes
resizer.php

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/marvel-planning-r-rated-blade-movie-wesley-snipes/

Officially shuts up the Disney will never do R rated anything discussions

Who said “she can act her *** off”? Step up please
I mean if you can recognize good acting and watch movies it's not a crazy statement.

Then again a superhero movie shouldn't be where you're looking for great acting.

Is she my main?

6E8A3B1C-3913-4494-BCE4-2E0577E302EE.gif
cool
pass her on
wife bday in june tryna get things in order
wouldnt mind adding her in our plans
i can fly her out
we going to hawaii
im srs btw
so tell her if she aint with it let me know NOW
and if she aint doing oral im cool on her

cool
pass her on
wife bday in june tryna get things in order
wouldnt mind adding her in our plans
i can fly her out
we going to hawaii
im srs btw
so tell her if she aint with it let me know NOW
and if she aint doing oral im cool on her

Well... she’s laying right here. I showed her the message. She said “is that him in the picture? He looks like he drinks his own piss”.

Don’t worry. I’ll give her a lashing for that

Well... she’s laying right here. I showed her the message. She said “is that him in the picture? He looks like he drinks his own piss”.

Don’t worry. I’ll give her a lashing for that
huh what picture
and if that is what she said that diss was kinda trash

Lol rfx45 rfx45 you hit it right on the head, I was just telling my home boys a few days back that Brie got the black girl neck movements like she tryna tell her baby daddy “check your new ***** before I do”

5CBCF3AB-3D50-43E6-A692-A180E760A51D.gif

D00CD5B4-C87A-4ECB-B363-68BC541D0634.jpeg

:lol: don’t mind Brian, he’s a huge DC fan. Y’all would actually be best friends.

Brie gives the same flava when giving her infamous white dude speech. Lemme find out ol monkey toes got a thing for brothas. Probably why she’s all huggy with Sam Jackson all the time :nthat:

We deleting posts now? For unconfirmed rumored spoiler reactions?

What happened to this thread?

Can confirm both end credits sequences. First is endgame. Second is a joke a’la 2nd scene of Ant-Man and The Wasp.

Big twist: Skrulls are good. Kree and Yon-Rogg are bad. Quick spoiler breakdown: Annette Bening is Mar-Vell, she was trying to help skrulls develop lightspeed device using the tesseract and aid them in reaching far reaches of space. Carol is flying Mar-Vell on earth in 1989 when Yon-Rogg attacks and kills Mar-Vell. Mar-Vell tells carol to destroy the ship’s engine. When carol shoots it (the engine was powered/made by tesseract) she absorbs the powers like how they made Scarlett witch and quicksilver. She also loses her memories so for 6 years Yon-Rogg and team train her and at the same time suppress her full potential. During a mission she is captured by skrulls looking for the tesseract and Mar-Vell to help them find a home.

They end up on Earth and eventually learn Talos is a good guy and work with him to find the Skrulls and Mar-Vell’s lab. Then carol defeats yon-Rogg and supreme intelligence who was suppressing her powers. Yon-Rogg calls Ronan to destroy Earth. With her full powers, Carol destroys one of Ronan’s bombers and part of his fleet and he flees the galaxy. The tesseract is swallowed by the cat and carol tells Fury to keep him safe after updating his pager so it can reach other galaxies. She flies off to end the kree war. Fury tells coulson they need to find more like her and he names it the avenger initiative because that was her pilot call sign.

1st post credits: cap, widow, Rhodes, and banner are discussing the pager stopped working. Then she appears behind them and says where is Fury?

2nd is the cat throwing up the tesseract

Honestly, I liked the fake spoilers much more. The one that involved time travel and her waiting for Thanos to attack.
I was reading this and was like this seems fake too but as I read on it had some key signs of Marvel trollage

I can feel the jimmies rustling

:rofl: @ Annette Bening being Mar-Vell.

A ****ing cat swallows the tesseract :lol:

The Avengers are named after Carol's ****ing air force call sign :rofl:

Feige never fails :lol: If this is real ill be enjoying it.

Not bothered by Skrull being "good guys". Thats how they started until the Kree curbstomped them. Then they became warlike to survive and then cultists with some religion. The inevitable Secret Invasion will be all the more compelling.

From the review vids that were actually bearable (no way I'm watching a 20 min let alone 2 hour review) that this movie is basically Dr. Strange level.

Same parallels with ppl saying Benedict didn't fit quite right as Strange, pacing issues, some rehashing, another origin story, etc.

After credit scene vid leaked

Russo’s love straight hair. The pic of Brie that leaked months ago behind the scenes on Endgame was real. How does she get into the facility though, no aging, Fury really had the pager this whole time, etc :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom