WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I'm hearing rumors on twitter that ticket presales could open tomorrow at 9am

No idea how legit it is but I'm checking fandango tomorrow to be safe lol
I ****ing hate opening day for a big movie at my ratchet theatre
I live on Jamaica ave so the multiplex theatre is my theatre to go to

And every ****ing time opening day. There’s always some ******s behind me yelling and screaming when a character breathes

And every ****ing time opening day. There’s always some ******s behind me yelling and screaming when a character breathes

Jamaica Ave opening day has to be nothing but chaos and Jamaican beef patties

I know that multiplex. The lirr is right there. Why not take the lirr to Penn this time. There's a nice theater on 34th or you can walk to times square lol

3hrs easy should be good without a bathroom break. I guess I’d be more concerned about my lil bro who i plan to take.

3hrs seems epic. I can’t wait. :pimp:

the fact that they tried but couldnt make the movie shorter means we will get lots of closure...they want to really complete the first 10 years right. excited

D0015D2D-7AEA-43FB-8CAA-1C54739B5A65.jpeg

Anybody else want the whole McU to end soon?

I want it to end on a good note and not get whack before it ends. I know its hard to say that now since the acquisition.

Where would be a good stopping point?

Anybody else want the whole McU to end soon?

I want it to end on a good note and not get whack before it ends. I know its hard to say that now since the acquisition.

Where would be a good stopping point?
Nawwww there's still lots I'd want to see.

Xmen alone would be another ten years.

Spencer Dinwiddie should just tell his teammates to tank the rest of their games that way they're guaranteed off on the 26th

End Game > playoffs

Look at Lebron. Out of playoff contention. But he has all the time in the world to catch End Game on opening night. He has his priorities straight, right DLF DLF ?

Spencer Dinwiddie should just tell his teammates to tank the rest of their games that way they're guaranteed off on the 26th

End Game > playoffs

Look at Lebron. Out of playoff contention. But he has all the time in the world to catch End Game on opening night. He has his priorities straight, right DLF DLF ?
Springhill is executive producing the flick so makes sense

not srs

Back
Top Bottom