WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I want Doom to be a major villain but still human, ie have him team up with the heroes for major cosmic bad guys (galactus, onslaught, etc)

:rofl:

Screenshot_20190329-015331_Twitter.jpg

Channing Tatum's GAMBIT Under Evaluation By Disney According To X-MEN Producer

Recently, X-Men: Apocalypse director Simon Kinberg attended the red carpet premiere for Jordan Peele's reboot of The Twilight Zone, where he was asked about the status of Gambit.

"All of the movies at Fox are being evaluated. I love the idea of Channing playing Gambit. I think we have a great script for it and I think it’s a role he was born to play. It’s a character I grew up loving and I know the fans love. So I suspect, I hope it will happen. There will be a lot of mixing and merging now and I’m all for it and excited to see."

Wow.. Poor Simon Kinberg thinking he has a place in the mcu :rofl:

I still like the idea of Channing as Gambit though. Hopefully Feige keeps that idea while tossing Kinberg out the door

Last edited:
Howard the Duck making an appearance in EndGame calling it now

I remember someone posting that he’s getting his own show on the streaming service. Def gonna be a fun show. The og movie is on hulu, gotta watch it again this werkend. Dude was playing the guitar and flourishing.

Goddamn. Please no tatum as gambit. They just hear his name and should cancel the project.

I don't think I will have time or the desire to watch all the MCU movies before Endgame... so I'm narrowing down my list of essential watches to get through.

One positive thing I got to say about the Chinese poster was that they incorporated the fallen. None of the other posters do.

Back
Top Bottom