WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

come on bruh put that thing in a tag at least lmao

edit:
if that's really a TV spot then disregard lol

does steve even get a house if he cant actually afford a house?

anyways

e1065cd01070d349d6437948c9e4b93c.jpg

fc,550x550,black.jpg

51dc4e91d8143c12a027b9c2800ff4aa.jpg

sMeGcaNq3W-2.png

Yeah, I can't risk people posting in here without spoiler tags. Not trying to ruin this moment/experience.

PO

My wife totally forgot we were supposed to do a double date for EG and I swooped tix for the 27th @ 11AM
Her co worker comes in today saying her and her man can confirm that they can do opening weekend....like this is some regular movie.
Luckily I found some tix, back row 845pm also on the 27th.

This act literally kept me from watching/reading the leaks(even though I posted a link in that spoiler thread)
Crazy I've never watched the same film 2 times in one day, let alone opening weekend.
BEYOND HYPED

My boy was telling me dreams really do come true after watching the footage

Checking out of the thread to avoid potential spoilers and logging off twitter until the movie. #WhatEverItTakes

Posting so I can pick up where I left off and read the spoilers / watch leaked footage / etc.

Happy Easters

Checking out of the thread to avoid potential spoilers and logging off twitter until the movie. #WhatEverItTakes

Posting so I can pick up where I left off and read the spoilers / watch leaked footage / etc.

Happy Easters
Same very safe page to put in a comment planter so I can come back and see if those leaks were true. It probably won’t matter but I’ll check in on those who got snapped for watching those leaks. We’re in the endgame y’all tread lightly when browsing the internet in this last week. If you watch marvel vids on YouTube, avoid the homepage because it will recommend leak vids. I saw a vid on my homepage, but I doubt it was a leak and more of a theory since it was from a pretty reputable channel. #whateverittakes

One of my main characteristics about my self is that I am impulsive and dont like to wait, I dont even consider it a flaw anymore I have learned to accept it. Yesterday I got the link to the leaks and in my mind I said to myself "yo, you have a couple of days dont look at it" but my stupid *** said f it. I saw it, and ITS BANANAS. I cant wait till next Thursday. Jesus

One of my main characteristics about my self is that I am impulsive and dont like to wait, I dont even consider it a flaw anymore I have learned to accept it. Yesterday I got the link to the leaks and in my mind I said to myself "yo, you have a couple of days dont look at it" but my stupid *** said f it. I saw it, and ITS BANANAS. I cant wait till next Thursday. Jesus
We talking text spoilers or the full movie lol

It's amazing how little we know (at least those of us who didn't peep spoilers) compared to this same point last yr...

Last yr I knew there was a battle of wakanda and a battle on Titan and I was fairly sure both were part of IW's climax

This yr I have no idea how the climax looks like

Back
Top Bottom