WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

It’s being verified by multiple sources including my own. The most ironic thing is this go round I love the film and the general public is lowkey hating it :lol: :nthat: this is gonna be fun...
By general public you mean internet nerds

D43EIxLUYAAMS6J.jpg

D43CvEmUcAASnnP.jpg

D43C5cWVUAEwidj.jpg

D43C2zlU0AAVA-Y.jpg

D43DXEnUcAADHI9.jpg

D43DpQ6UwAA6dvv.jpg

D43Dvf6UwAAedCf.jpg

D43EARaUUAU-bzB.jpg

D43Dly8VUAATzKB.jpg

D43DI_VU0AANtzf.jpg

Bros I'm glad I'm only working today and I'm off tomorrow Thurs and Fri cuz I won't be able to concentrate on anything else but endgame to be productive.

Dang, my local movie theatre is giving Hellboy the boot already so they can have enough space for Endgame. They plan on showing it in 3 different rooms this weekend.

So there's rumors that there isn't a mid/end credit scene. If so, Marvel dropped the ball there!

Not really. It makes a statement on how emotional the film is and the stakes involved

Not really. It makes a statement on how emotional the film is and the stakes involved

This.

No end credit doesnt bother me tbh. Makes more sense actually. It makes you reflect on what you've just seen instead of allowing you to immediately getting over it with instant gratification and thinking about what's next. Increases the gravity of this film

There will be a end scene at the end of spiderman so, no biggie.

Dang, my local movie theatre is giving Hellboy the boot already so they can have enough space for Endgame. They plan on showing it in 3 different rooms this weekend.

I wouldn't mind checking out Hellboy, but, it serves them right. Their commercials said, "Avenge This!" as if the people of North Korea wasn't hype for Endgame.

Back
Top Bottom