WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Long as we're in agreement... Thanos won again and the avengers had to cheat like cowards.

Show of hands...are we using spoilers in here or we letting the choppa off? I stayed out the last 2 days to avoid anything..so I'm figuring others can do the same while we have group therapy and talk out our feelings

I know it was filmed before EG but I'm not sure all of it was filmed when they also filmed IW which was 2017. They had reshoots but I'm saying the past year her hair been the same.
Unless it’s a wig I think so. Could be wrong but I like Mohawk CM

Easily.

I will say Heath still has that acting title but I gotta admit I haven't been keeping TDK on a pedestal anyway. It had the title but it was not hard to get knocked off with this.

Brolin as Thanos was just as great as he was in IW. In some ways better. Gave him the best lines.

the writing for brolin in iw was a1. great lines. sounding like he got some a1 lines for end game.

cot damn im stoked. reading all these reactions is great. really looking forward to my showing tomorrow.

I know I'm curry in my feelings, still processing...but I did just watch DK this past week.

.......yes. yes this is better. Probably by a large margin too. And I love everything about that movie. This was better. My heart was connected, this hit different.

too dope man. excited for tomorrow.

DONT WORRY NO SPOILERS IN MY COMMENT

but Jesus Christ I hated that Audi advertisement/promotion

So thanos wiped out half of humanity yet Audi is still releasing new models

And the ending ( the very ending could have been MUCH BETTER) it was nice and sad but could have been better

And to the guy up there who says this dethrones TDK - IMO NO. this is TOP 3 ALL TIME FOR SURE, but TDK IS STILL #1

man ima stay away from this thread to avoid spoilers lol... wish i had tickets earlier but i have to wait until saturday smh... my coworker saw it tonight and she going to try to ruin it tomorrow morning... im not even going to ask her anything about this movie tomorrow

And to the guy up there who says this dethrones TDK - IMO NO. this is TOP 3 ALL TIME FOR SURE, but TDK IS STILL #1
tenor.gif

Tony-Stark-Shakes-Head-Iron-Man.gif

Y'all dudes holding on to that nostaligac past the same way ppl still pretend Winter Soldier is the best MCU movie.

The other day I questioned y'all that got tickets to watch again right away...

My bad.

I could literally sit on the couch and watch all over again right now of I had it.

I had tickets to watch again right away, and wasn’t ready to watch again. I’m going solo Saturday morning though.

Back
Top Bottom