WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

depends on what you're expecting, if you've kept up to date with all the movies you will like it, but if you're casual you might not like it as much as IW
I've watched them all many times. I enjoyed it, but there were still some things that bothered me. Anyway it's late and I gotta go to work in a few hours...

so yall still
Side note: Captain Marvel wasn’t as imperative to taking the W as I thought she’d be.

Don’t get me wrong she **** **** up and brought Tony back but if anything Antman really saved everyone’s ***.

Another side note. They did a great job of making Stark look flabby and sick like Larry Holmes :sick: My dude needed that Thor diet ASAP.
so yall not gonna spoiler stuff anymore i see

7A2BF750-87C9-4136-AEA8-0BB2A8DBF71A.gif

Gotta say T'Challa had maybe 3-5 min of screen time total and fam still managed to get his shine :pimp:

Entrance, CLINT! GIVE. IT. TO. ME!, the entire scene with him running with the gauntlet until he passes off to Spidey.

Also this may have gone overlooked but im pretty sure Okoye killed Corvus Glaive in one blow with her spear :lol: She put in that work in a reduced role.

I imagine Steve told her the truth and then had to tell Peggy all of this has to be on the low; secret marriage, never meet her friends and especially work friends, cant change your last name, etc.

I said it in the spoiler thread but I do wonder if Steve said to himself I'll take part in the Korean war and Vietnam war. At least while he was still in his prime. Hes use to lying to gov. so he'd give a different name and all that :lol:

A younger Steve really doesn't seem like the type to just stay on the bench during America's controversial history. Especially the cold war.

Only when battle of NY happens and everything after I can see him falling back.

I'm beginning to agree even though I saw this 4 times so far and watching my 5th now.

In theater it was very draining. I blame Thor's whole arc in this, Ant-Man reunites with Cassie, Tony's entire arc this movie, Clint and Nat playing who getd to sacrifice themselves, and every reunion in the 3rd act. I was happy to get a laugh when Gamora kneed Quill in the balls.

I knew what was coming and... that fly still got in my eye :smh:
Where did gamora go?

Also, did some people knew they died and some didn't? Peter met up with Stark said he must've gotten knocked out and missed him, for only a minute, quantum real time I guess?

But then when Clint's family saw him they came running and crying.

So for people in the dead zone, time didn't pass for them at all. Minutes..hours. but I guess they have recollections?

‘Avengers: Endgame’ Thursday Night Previews Currently A Marvel Record With $43M, May Go Much Higher – Early B.O. Read

We are hearing at this point in time from industry sources that Disney/Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame has collected around $43M so far tonight after starting showtimes at 6PM. That’s easily a record preview night for a Marvel movie besting the $39M made by Avengers: Infinity War a year ago.

West Coast shows began an hour ago and it’s close to 10PM here in New York. Tonight’s figures do not come from Disney, but from Deadline sources.

However the night is still young and some believe that the Russo Brothers-directed sequel has a shot to topple the record preview night held by 2015’s Star Wars: The Force Awakens ($57M, which repped 48% of its first day Friday of $119.1M for a $247.9M three-day), but it’s still too early to call that record, and Endgame has a ways to go.

Endgame previews started an hour earlier than Infinity War‘s which were at 7PM. That pic’s $39M Thursday repped 37% of its Friday ($106.3M) which resulted in the domestic opening weekend of all-time with $257.6M. Many believe Endgame will feasibly break that.

Tonight’s gargantuan numbers for the Avengers grand finale make sense: Deadline learned from industry sources earlier this week that overall pre-sales were between $120M-$140M before opening. Also, Fandango reported today that Endgame was their top preseller ever, from Hawaii to New Hampshire, with exhibitors scrambling to add new showtimes.

As Nancy reported earlier today, Avengers: Endgame amassed $169M overseas in its first day which includes China’s opening day record of $107.5M

Back
Top Bottom