WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

On that last "you are" his expression changes ever so slightly :lol: It's been said again and again but Hemsworth got great comedic chops.

I really hope he's in Vol. 3 and my only concern is that Gunn's been done with that script for months now and I don't really think that he knew enough about Endgame's ending to include him.
Gunn was a producer for endgame

I believe he was also on set for wherever rocket or another guardian was involved

So he kissed and was aroused by his grand niece this aint GOT and ooc for the supposed to be moral compass of MCU

That was past Steve, he had no clue, till he arrived at the events of Endgame and is tasked with traveling back in time....here we go again with a time loop :rofl:

Fellas is best ya don’t think too hard about this...lmaoooo

Another thing I loved about this was the sort of behind the scenes of the first Avengers or what happened in between scenes.

Had no clue Rumlow and Pierce came to Stark tower for Loki, the scepter, and tesseract :lol: That was some real cool little scenes they threw in there. Especially since the mind stone just ended up with Hydra without showing it.

Also at the beginning when cap was leading that group of people who lost people in like a talk
The guy talking about losing his husband
That was one of the Russo’s right???
Was that his way of coming out???
Yeah it was one of the Russos.
Bruh let’s just enjoy
Without all these theories
And tryna make stuff outta nothing
Nothing like this has ever been done
And the payoff been this great EVER
Bruh I been enjoying this since Thursday.

I'm watching it again right now. Its why I commented and brought it up.

Can't just be stealing **** from the past and not returning it. Aint no theory either. He brought the Mitt back as proof.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m beyond excited now for the Asguardians of the Galaxy....legit the funniest squad in the MCU...I think they all have great comedic timing, Pratt, Hemsworth, Bautista, Cooper and even Gillan, that scene at the end when they suggested a dual between the two, what a way to lighten up the somber mood after the funeral..

All sorts of alternate timelines were created.
I only agree with 2; catcher's mitt and Loki with the tesseract.

Loki with the tesseract can be fixed as long as he's captured and put in Asgardian prison before Dark World and the tesseract is put in their vault.

I’m convinced they left details out for the explanation of people coming back from the snap for a purpose. Notice that Hulk explicitly mentioned in the end that when he snapped he was focusing and hoping he would bring Natasha back. The scene before had Starlord on the ship looking at the screen with Gamora on it saying searching......

Black Widow is going to take place after Endgame. You’re welcome.

13E17839-BD74-4843-B9BF-97F308D82C84.png
When he got on the platform it was at his feet
Just watched that part you absolutely right. Damn they thought of everything.

Black Widow is gonna be a prequel

But they did leave the door open for bringing back the dead, even the ones sacrificed for the soul stone when they brought back past Gamora....the only real consequence is the fact that while is the same character, they won’t have the same memories depending on which part of history they were pulled from....

I'd really like the russos or someone else to be able to explain old man cap to me.

The way I understand it is any change you make in the past can't affect your future. It just makes an alternate reality.

By cap going to the past. He creates an alternate reality with Peggy and grows old with her. But by the laws they made for themselves, that means old man cap shouldn't be able to show up where he did...

Only way I can think it makes sense is if he had found a way to travel back to the main timeline as an old man

Saw the movie. It was great, but few things i wish were done differently.

Hulk needed more action, give me some hand to hand against thanos!!! Also wanted the powerful new Thor we saw instead of fat Thor

Also needed more captain Marvel for me , was surprised how little they used her.

Also where did Loki go?
How? Thanos would've smoked him again. Worse. Prime hulk not ready for good thanos.

Thanos would've snapped those fools out of existence.

Only one strong enough is Supes and he'd be useless once Lois died.

Thanos would just have to mention his mother Martha to paralyze Batman.

The rest couldn't beat Thor so Thanos would probably let the Black Order for them.

I'd really like the russos or someone else to be able to explain old man cap to me.

The way I understand it is any change you make in the past can't affect your future. It just makes an alternate reality.

By cap going to the past. He creates an alternate reality with Peggy and grows old with her. But by the laws they made for themselves, that means old man cap shouldn't be able to show up where he did...

Only way I can think it makes sense is if he had found a way to travel back to the main timeline as an old man
Or he didnt change the past at all by going back cuz Steve always went back and was always around he just fell back and hid himself. Meaning there were always 2 Steves around. One aging regularly as time passed and one frozen in ice waiting to be found and freed (just to become the Steve that goes to the past).

We need secret wars to be the next arc down the line.

Nah dont want it to be the next arc want one different arc first maybe Galactus or Kang, so the payoff of Tony and Capt fighting again will be huge and their ending wont be cheapened. The longer they hold them off coming back the better.

Yoooooooo this movie was so much to digest that I forgot all bout Cap Marvel lol

When that light appeared in the final battle I was like “yooooo who is this?” then Cap Marvel appeared I was like “damnnnn how could I forget Cap Bae like that”

Haha jus thought it was funny

They now have the tech to make everyone young again. They should whoop up on caps old *** and turn him young again :rofl:

If widow was alive they should turn her back 5 years so she can look 20 years younger :lol:

Back
Top Bottom