WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I agree with that...she may not be able to pull off comedy. She's really awkward in interviews on talk shows too so I don't think she has much comedic timing. It's just an overall challenge with characters that have these god-like powers translating to the big screen (DC has the same issue with Superman). They gotta find ways to give them a personality to showcase human qualities.

I think DC has to look to the animated movies for supes and bats and the whole JL

I agree with that...she may not be able to pull off comedy. She's really awkward in interviews on talk shows too so I don't think she has much comedic timing. It's just an overall challenge with characters that have these god-like powers translating to the big screen (DC has the same issue with Superman). They gotta find ways to give them a personality to showcase human qualities.
Even in the comics the better books are generally characters with less or very specific powers. Daredevil, Batman, Punisher, Moon Knight, Hawkeye (both of them), Spider-Man, X-Men.

There are definitely like 3 different timelines now
There have to be a whole bunch for Strange to be able to see possible futures. Really not a new concept in fiction or even in Marvel comics. Everything that could happen is always it’s pocket universe.

I still maintain that there has to be another Wolverine out there somewhere from the Age of Ultron comic event. No writer ever thinks this time travel stuff all the way through.

this movie is literally going to drive guys to insanity. :lol:
Man dudes shouldn't get too worked up, just remember whatever you thought or whatever hole you recognize was probably addressed in one of the other 14 million timelines/possibilities but it somehow didn't work. Whatever happened here, however it happened all contributed to the resolution.

How did IM die and I'm not upset?

How Cap get my respect?

WTF did this movie do to me!

SHIRT STILL OFF!

Still got Warriors/Rockets & Battle of Winterfell!
Because tony came full circle man
He went out like a g and finally getting rest
From living with the guilt of all his sins making him paranoid and obsessive and protecting the world at all costs

Never stopped building. He did it man he saved them and can rest

Cap came thru too man. Finally came to terms with tony and picking up the damn hammer man!! I hate cap but I ain’t gone be shutting on him like I used to haha he earned some stripes

That could work but also opens another issue with Nebula being dead
Just snap her back to life as well.
I don't remember what you're quoting
That Tony killed 2014 Thanos with the snap and created a timeline with no Thanos from 2014 on.

If Tony simply returned them to their time and wiped their memories there would be no alt timeline.
So with everyone getting snapped back into existences and the stones being replaced back into their old timeline, that would mean thanos has no opportunity to to come back. Unless there was some time traveler, gathers all their stones, goes back into current timeline, and snaps him back.
There are other ways to come back to life

thanos_earth-616_and_death_earth-616_from_thanos_quest_vol_1_2_0001.jpg

Nahhhh. She said she already had her own timeline and that him taking the time stone would leave her unable to protect it. At least that’s how I have to see it. Cuz if there are no alternate timelines the whole MCU is trash.
Again no.

She said that and then Bruce clearly countered with as long as he brings the time stone back to that moment there will be no alt timeline.

They even show you that alt timeline disappearing in the visual model she created.

They spoon fed these problems and solutions to you guys. Please rewatch the movie.

Last edited:
Tom Holland is doing great in the emotion department. I hope we get a Gwen Stacy death scene.

I guess I'm a Negative Nancy, but he was on the screen for maybe five minutes. You guys are really overrating him. The animated Miles is the better Spider Man.

Its your assumption that Captain Marvel was presented as the savior.

Nobody has ever said or implied that from Marvel.

Cut it out. Now yall are moving the goal post :lol:.

So, 2 post credit scenes and her basically saying "you need me" during a scene in Endgame , isn't enough for me or anyone else to imply that she's the savior ? I'd say that's a pretty fair assumption. Hell, a whole lot of people in this thread said the same exact thing.

(Now keep in mind, I didn't expect her to come in and wash Thanos with ease. I just wanted to see more. That's all I'm saying.)

Man also props to Thanos again, just a really well fleshed out, heavy, fearsome character because of his motivation and passion. The beginning right into Clint's family, damn, didn't expect that, let you know off top with the tone that this is a very different movie than IW. All the emotional moments, my goodness, wild unexpected. Also the comedy felt very organic as opposed to the typical forced fare. Russos really set out to not just make a great comic book movie, but a great movie in general.

I still don’t understand why they didn’t call up Captain Marvel when they started all this work to grab the stones.

There’s no time period she could have gone too and not blown their covers. A character as powerful as her potentially having to get involved in the battle of NY or Morag could’ve caused consequences for the time line....but the consequences happened anyway so there’s that.

Are people aware that Tony Stark is adopted?

To hell with Gillan for ruining Iron Man and Alonso for green lighting that garbage. Looking back that Marvel NOW! era was full of empty promises and unnecessary retcons. Only series worth a damn was Superior Spider-Man and Infinity. AXIS :smh: :smh:

Because tony came full circle man
He went out like a g and finally getting rest
From living with the guilt of all his sins making him paranoid and obsessive and protecting the world at all costs

Never stopped building. He did it man he saved them and can rest

Cap came thru too man. Finally came to terms with tony and picking up the damn hammer man!! I hate cap but I ain’t gone be shutting on him like I used to haha he earned some stripes

Bruh.....mmmmn take your shirt off!

This movie was so much.

Cut it out. Now yall are moving the goal post :lol:.
You said Captain Marvel was suppose to be the savior.

I said nobody from Marvel has ever said that.

That's a fact.

Who is moving goal post? I'm straight up saying what you said is flat out wrong cus it is.

So, 2 post credit scenes and her basically saying "you need me" during a scene in Endgame , isn't enough for me or anyone else to imply that she's the savior ? I'd say that's a pretty fair assumption. Hell, a whole lot of people in this thread said the same exact thing.
Nope it isn't.

I said it before it's a wild assumption you guys were making. All those other ppl were wrong too. Assumed that and started complaining.

Back
Top Bottom