WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I need concrete proof that’s Mendelsohn. Anybody have a screen grab yet?
giphy.gif

I just realized endgame missed the boat on this classic comic book exchange:

'Thanos, as long as one person stands against you, you'll never be able to claim victory.'

'Noble sentiments from one who is about to die.'

The opportunity was right there...

I just realized endgame missed the boat on this classic comic book exchange:

'Thanos, as long as one person stands against you, you'll never be able to claim victory.'

'Noble sentiments from one who is about to die.'

The opportunity was right there...

The only Cap who could spew that cheesy dialogue in a live action movie was the 2012 version. Even the 2024 version is better than that:lol:

But I’m just so glad he finally gets t to say Avengers Assemble. I’m totally satisfied with how it was delivered and couldn’t have asked for more.

Feel like the next string of movies except Spider-Man far from home gonna suck. Black widow. The Asian one etc

Spider-Man will do HUGE numbers too bc people will miss tony and cap now and will wanna revisit them vicariously through peter

For me there was just something about IW. The score. Caps intro behind the train. Thanos first appearance. Thor’s axe. New iron man suit. The battle on that. Seeing cap and black panther together etc. just amazing

Need to watch Endgame again. Will soon. For me it’s very close...maybe after 2nd viewing it will be Endgame over IW

IW and endgame are two very different movies to me. There are pros and cons to both.

It's easier to stay engaged in IW after multiple viewings because there is always something happening.

Endgame it was easy to stay engaged the first viewing but after seeing it multiple times my mind will probably wander during certain scenes, especially during the first two hours.

Now with the time jump, maybe the next movies gotta be in space for a few years to catch up to earth time. It would be weird to watch movies in 2020 that are set in 2025 with the universe/continuity

Now with the time jump, maybe the next movies gotta be in space for a few years to catch up to earth time. It would be weird to watch movies in 2020 that are set in 2025 with the universe/continuity
That would actually be cool beans.

Well Spider Man, I'm assuming is either in 2024 or before IW.

BW I'm assuming is a prequel

The eternals, no clue

Shang Chi, no clue

There's a veil of mystery around the immediate future of the mcu right now

Another small nitpick, should have had a small scene with rocket saying he's tracking his ship at the beginning before it was found by CM
Probably did and they cut it out.

Same way there's no scene showing CM talking about looking for Tony or the Guardians ship.

Wasn't necessary.

The eternals, no clue

Shang Chi, no clue

Prequels and origin stories can be set at any time so that’s cool. GotG 3 need to stay in space.

The veil of mystery about the next step of the MCU is killing me and the first one is barely over :lol:

The eternals, no clue

Shang Chi, no clue

Either they got something big. Or they have no idea

Thought I read that gamora was main character in cotg3 but she wasn’t even on that ship

Back
Top Bottom