WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

So I finally saw EG -- there was a fire emergency in my theater the 1st time, so 2nd time worked out:

- The closure of Stark's story was nicely done -- I liked the convo with Howard Stark -- they kinda drilled down that these 2 were on shaky ground, but you see Tony come to grips with his dad's love for him when Howard said "He's not even born yet, but I'd do anything for him"
- They couldn't give Tony some final lines after the snap?
- Scarlett did well -- her crying at Avengers base humanized her + Vormir with Clint
- Rudd came with his A-game -- nice mix of seriousness with his daughter + humor + hope with that Hope/daughter scene at the end
- Thor is the low-key 2nd best character arc here -- you see him at his bottom in this and then he becomes a "free" man at the end
- Tears when Cap was up against Thanos & Co. alone -- then you see the whole team assemble :smokin
- Cap's arc was OK -- I get that he's a man stuck in a world/time that he doesn't belong to, so it was only natural for him to finally get the life he wanted

Endgame is leaps and bounds better than IW. It’s not even close imo however this film has given me a new appreciation for IW. I’m in love with the first act of Endgame. The despair of the Avengers humanized them as the desperate losers they’re often portrayed to be. Oh you thought Thanos was playing when he “killed” off half the universe? Like you could just go beat him up cause your big sister came back home from college and fix everything that quick huh? Nah G, you gonna feel this depression for half a decade. And you’re gonna be so hung up on it you’ll be ready to break the space-time continuum to curtail this L. **** is nerd magic man. Bravo!
This!!!!
They let that ish sink in with the first act. What Thanos did isn't something you can speed through.

I too preferred Endgame because the stakes are so high but I still like to see it as one big film.

I liked the into the spider verse movie. I hope the sequel makes more money cuz I'd rather Sony make animated movies than make movies like venom.

I think Sony is proud of it's performance and the tech used. Isn't a sequel with spider gwen planned already?

As for the Spiderman deal with Sony, even though I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere, I'm pretty sure Sony getting exclusive rights to the game is part of the deal.
Spiderman was a system seller for the PS4 and Sony would want that to continue.

Both sides have a lot to benefit from this deal so I can't see one side showing hostility or stepping over the other's foot.

So I finally saw EG -- there was a fire emergency in my theater the 1st time, so 2nd time worked out:

- The closure of Stark's story was nicely done -- I liked the convo with Howard Stark -- they kinda drilled down that these 2 were on shaky ground, but you see Tony come to grips with his dad's love for him when Howard said "He's not even born yet, but I'd do anything for him"
- They couldn't give Tony some final lines after the snap?
- Scarlett did well -- her crying at Avengers base humanized her + Vormir with Clint
- Rudd came with his A-game -- nice mix of seriousness with his daughter + humor + hope with that Hope/daughter scene at the end
- Thor is the low-key 2nd best character arc here -- you see him at his bottom in this and then he becomes a "free" man at the end
- Tears when Cap was up against Thanos & Co. alone -- then you see the whole team assemble :smokin
- Cap's arc was OK -- I get that he's a man stuck in a world/time that he doesn't belong to, so it was only natural for him to finally get the life he wanted
yeah we saw every face of Thor
seeing him at his absolute lowest then finally shedding his desire to "be who he's supposed to be" vs. who he really is was :pimp:

We are probably going to see why Feige claims FFH to be the end of phase 3 (and not endgame)

Last edited:
Doing my part in helping Endgame beat Avatar.

Also this early Iron mane suits prolly the best ones :smh:

Last edited:
i saw the first avengers twice lol

dont mind seeing end game again
might be able to enjoy it more this time around

Has anyone pointed out the fact that Cap's been adding things to his "list" throughout the movies? Not sure if there's any correlation to him knowing he would go back in time or not but hopefully he got around to listening to the Trouble Man soundtrack.

07399A98-2B48-4B24-A5EA-FFA5067D1777.jpeg

sorry if posted but i’ll have this.

need that 4k def gonna be $500
Nice. Needs an iller case though.

I would love to see Ultron come back tbh
yup
i need ultron
red skull
skrulls as REALLY the bad guys
i need chiwetal or however u spell dude from dr strange name
also vulture
and yellow jacket
since he should be in quantom realm right
and bring abomination
since he didnt die

For those that are mad that cap went back and lived his life with Peggy...please go back a few pages and look at that pic of Peggy.

I've never been more mixed about a decision. It doesn't fit the character but I can't blame him at the same time. Guess that makes it good writing.

Back
Top Bottom