WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Multiverse. Cool beans.

Like I said a couple days ago, I think alternate realities will be for this saga what I think infinity stones was for the last saga

i feel like multi-verse is going to be a swerve just because they revealed it in the trailer...

I don't think it will be in this movie, but it will be a future thing and movie is laying ground work so people kinda get it when certain people don't exist with others until 20 something movies down the line

Like with thanos

I don't think it will be in this movie, but it will be a future thing and movie is laying ground work so people kinda get it when certain people don't exist with others until 20 something movies down the line

Like with thanos

Secret Wars going to be crazy if they're laying down groundwork this fast.

Secret Wars going to be crazy if they're laying down groundwork this fast.

I just think they know it will take a minute to get people on board with the concept and they have the ability of time to do things right and get people comfortable

I think dr strange will go deeper.. and then the space folks as they see what's out there and things are weird anyways

Falcon, WM, Valkyrie, Bucky, BP and his crew, antman, wasp, dr strange and his crew

Falcon- maybe but dont see a guy with drone with that much sauce
WM- Wanda? i dont see her as someone who can do a mission alone yet
Valkyrie- Queen
Bucky- dont think shield trust him that much yet
BP- Wakanda
Antman and wasp- maybe but are they even officially avengers yet
Dr strange- got more important things to do

Even thought this is the final film from Phase 3, I'm completely fine if this Multiverse reference is the seed planted for Phase 4-6.

Back
Top Bottom