WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

The mcu can't put their eggs in the spidey basket, unless there's something I don't know and they were able to lock him up for ten more movies

The mcu can't put their eggs in the spidey basket, unless there's something I don't know and they were able to lock him up for ten more movies

Which is why I think it'd make more sense to have doom as the big earth based villain

He could go political, he could fund and secretly be behind some other villains

Speaking of the Black Widow movie,, apparently some scenes are going to be shot in Hungary which got people speculating they'll reveal what happened in Budapest.

Kinda wish they'd leave that up to the imagination to the viewer though.

I just realized too that BW=Solo by delving into an already-dead character's backstory.

Speaking of the Black Widow movie,, apparently some scenes are going to be shot in Hungary which got people speculating they'll reveal what happened in Budapest.

I just realized too that BW=Solo by delving into an already-dead character's backstory.

They've mentioned that enough times to not delve into that story. It'll probably be nothing and then the line will be ret-conned as a joke if you watch all the MCU movies in order after.

We about to watch deage CGI the movie :lol:

A shang chi movie, black widow prequel

Some of their rumored movies are head scratchers.

Im hoping when they announce their slate I get hyped. Their slate from 2016 - 2019 was absolutely effing ridiculous. Civil War, Dr Strange, GotG vol 2, Homecoming, Thor Ragnarok, Black Panther, Infinity war, Captain Marvel, Antman and the Wasp, Endgame. When they revealed their slate and I peeped the end of it I was like :wow:

Hoping to get the same reaction when I peep their next slate

Shang Chi, Black Widow prequel, eternals, doesn't do it for me

Dude is a straight FOOL. I would have been slipped up in that, changed out her BC pills for tic tacs. Does dude really think he can get better than her? Dude should have proposed on the second date. Saturday Night Live be having these dudes heads real blown up

dude was with rashida jones before scarjo...

A shang chi movie, black widow prequel

Some of their rumored movies are head scratchers.

Im hoping when they announce their slate I get hyped. Their slate from 2016 - 2019 was absolutely effing ridiculous. Civil War, Dr Strange, GotG vol 2, Homecoming, Thor Ragnarok, Black Panther, Infinity war, Captain Marvel, Antman and the Wasp, Endgame. When they revealed their slate and I peeped the end of it I was like :wow:

Hoping to get the same reaction when I peep their next slate

Shang Chi, Black Widow prequel, eternals, doesn't do it for me
Once they start laying the ground work for the direction they’re going post EG it’ll all start to click. Let’s be honest, nothing coming out the next 10 years will top the IW/EG combo. They’ve set the bar at a height that can be topped imo

Once they start laying the ground work for the direction they’re going post EG it’ll all start to click. Let’s be honest, nothing coming out the next 10 years will top the IW/EG combo. They’ve set the bar at a height that can be topped imo
Nah if they take secret wars and turn it into a 2 part movie they can top the iw/end game combo. Especially with xmen/FF involved.

Dude most be packing 12 inches. The absolute only way

chicks just loves funny dudes or they put something in their drinks of their guests in that show... davidson with grande and beckinsale... snl writer with emma stone... sudeikis with wilde...

There's no F4 or X-Men for quite some time so we can stop talking about that. Marvel's next steps are pretty clear to me. The only puzzling thing is the nature of their next big crossover. Shang Chi, BW and Eternals can be disregarded for now in terms of importance.

We have at least one more Spider-Man movie after FFH, two more Captain Marvels, two more Black Panthers, one more GoTG, and at least one more Dr. Strange.

Captain Marvel's sequels will likely lay the groundwork for their next big crossover. Let's hope I don't fall asleep during them and miss important details.

Xmen and FF may not factor in the next phase but a saga is made of three phases so they're factoring in eventually.

It's like how gotg wasn't in phase 1 but they were definitely impt to the climax of the infinity saga.

Marvel (Disney, really) has an embarrassment of riches. X-Men and F4 are basically "Break Glass in Case of Emergency" buttons at this point. Ala Kevin Durant,, they doing just fine without him.

Then again with RDJ and Evans retiring..

Back
Top Bottom