WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

In their defense they didn't get permission to use the likeness, hence why they look so bad. They would fall victim to the Crispin Glover lawsuit, where he was fired from BTTF yet they used someone who looked like him and didn't pay him. He sued them and changed everything in the industry going forward. I can look past the appearance of the characters, but the voice acting sounds like garbage.

I love how the crowd gets hype over the smallest of things, look a bridge. YEAH. :smh:

that's not really a defense, i am glad it is not movie based and i am sure marvel gave them permission to get looks from their library so they have hundreds, thousands of references outside of the film and this one isn't even movie related from what I understand

it just looks... bad

black widow looks like a dude in a wig for gods sake

avengers-black-widow.jpg

and they may not be copying the film but banner still looks somewhat rufallo-esque in design, not exact but it reminds me of him while everyone else looks very different :lol:
square-enix-finally-reveals-marvels-avengers-1560219772313.jpg

even the IM suit they chose/designed sucks
x8kyxsnr550sstvvygc6.png

that's not really a defense, i am glad it is not movie based and i am sure marvel gave them permission to get looks from their library so they have hundreds, thousands of references outside of the film and this one isn't even movie related from what I understand

it just looks... bad

black widow looks like a dude in a wig for gods sake

avengers-black-widow.jpg

and they may not be copying the film but banner still looks somewhat rufallo-esque in design, not exact but it reminds me of him while everyone else looks very different :lol:
square-enix-finally-reveals-marvels-avengers-1560219772313.jpg

even the IM suit they chose/designed sucks
x8kyxsnr550sstvvygc6.png
I was thinking they were trying to model the movie but then were like oh **** we don't have licensing for them. Get me an intern to work on BW, somebody get working on Thor. Unfortunately we didn't see Ragnarok so we don't know he cut his hair. Dudes using the Edward Norton Hulk, with Alan Wake as Banner.
untitled.png

I’m curious though

Did y’all like the first avengers post credit scene thanos better than brolins? Or the other way around?

brolin made it his own

but really A1 thanos only turned and smirked :lol: so not even a comparison

not GotG Thanos vs Bronos... Bronos still wins

Brolin, easily.

Best motion-capture acting performance by anyone not named Andy Serkis.

Honorable mention to Dr. Strange as Smaug, though.
Nah, they're all top-tier, but that stringy guy who frequently collabs with Guillermo Del Toro. Dude from Shape of Water and Pan's Labyrinth. Man he's good.
I'm with you; Serkis is goat!

That Avengers game looks like damn garbage.

Should of hit up Sony to do it :lol:
Be like let us keep getting Spidey and make us a great game.

I wasnt gonna watch cuz I dont care about the game but so much hating and after seeing :rofl:

Why couldn't they at least take likenesses from the comics? Everybody but Stark look like dumpy regular ppl.

Thor's fit :rofl:

Cap looks trash. At least it looks like he's dead.

Watched Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix’s presser for the game and I’m now really excited for it. The facial designs will improve definitely but the aspect of 4 player co-op and being able to choose through multiple Avengers sounds like so much fun. Seeing Hank Pym in the stinger with some Pym Particle canon was really dope. They mentioned that there would be additional characters and regions added throughout release. Black Panther, Vision even characters who are well known Avengers in the comic but who have yet to be seen on film. Quick glimpses of Taskmaster and Abomination are alluding to the greater Marvel universe with the biggest being Sony having exclusive content for the PS4. In Spider-Man PS4 when you go by the Avengers tower Spider-Man mentions the Avengers being out west for something :nerd: with Nolan North, Laura Bailey and Travis Willingham being voice actors along with the design of the game, Yuri Lowenthal’s PS4 Spider-Man could easily be a playable character. Marvel Games universe......

Back
Top Bottom