WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

A lot of the mcu is set in ny but obviously they don't actually film in ny. This bit I know for sure they actually filmed in ny. I only knew after the fact, a couple of hours later, that Tom Holland and Zendaya was in the Penn Station area. I'm in herald square at least twice a week. Wish I was around on that morning.

NOPE! and I love it. In Feige we trust. Everything takes time. I have no doubt we’ll see him in this upcoming phase and it probably won’t even be in a Spider-Man film. This movie proves that waiting is worth it. Besides J.Jonah > Norman :nthat:

I remember when they were filming scenes for Homecoming in Sunnyside, Queens, it was all over NY1. They were filming along the 7 train route. The exterior high school shot is of Franklin K. Lane HS along the BK and Queens border. I also know Tom Holland visited Silver Age Comics, a small comic book shop in Astoria, Queens right under the platform for the elevated N/W line. So they definitely paid some homage to Queens in the first flick.

Tom-Holland-1-Copy-768x1024.jpg

I remember when they were filming scenes for Homecoming in Sunnyside, Queens, it was all over NY1. They were filming along the 7 train route. The exterior high school shot is of Franklin K. Lane HS along the BK and Queens border. I also know Tom Holland visited Silver Age Comics, a small comic book shop in Astoria, Queens right under the platform for the elevated N/W line.

I wonder what we got to do to learn about the filming the day before instead of after the fact. I didn't even know they filmed in Queens for Homecoming until just now lol

Will have every steelbook except Age of Ultron. No need to see it in the theater again, I'm sure whatever footage they have will be on the 4K bluray.

I wonder what we got to do to learn about the filming the day before instead of after the fact. I didn't even know they filmed in Queens for Homecoming until just now lol

I didn't go when they were filming but the news and social media did announce the filming early on. I know they put up those permit signs on the street every time a TV show or film is going to film. I imagine people in that neighborhood knew well in advance. Definitely social media is one way to check and there has to be some sort of site that keeps track of filming schedules around the city.

I remember when they were filming scenes for Homecoming in Sunnyside, Queens, it was all over NY1. They were filming along the 7 train route. The exterior high school shot is of Franklin K. Lane HS along the BK and Queens border. I also know Tom Holland visited Silver Age Comics, a small comic book shop in Astoria, Queens right under the platform for the elevated N/W line. So they definitely paid some homage to Queens in the first flick.

bro, imagine spidey showing up in full costume. Like, movie magic costume. the goat quality joint. Would be awesome.

The Ant-Man and Wasp villian looks more like taskmaster. This taskmaster looks like a blue Antman costume.

The Ant-Man and Wasp villian looks more like taskmaster. This taskmaster looks like a blue Antman costume.
Im blanking right now.

I dont even recall their being an Ant-Man & Wasp villain. Just a rescue from the quantum realm and a guy and his goons chasing them to steal Pym's lab for somebody else.

Unless you saying Walter Goggins face looks like Taskmaster's skull mask :rofl:

Im blanking right now.

I dont even recall their being an Ant-Man & Wasp villain. Just a rescue from the quantum realm and a guy and his goons chasing them to steal Pym's lab for somebody else.

Yeah, Ghost's mask was more Destiny looking like than a skull.

Im blanking right now.

Ghost? Lol

Im blanking right now.

Ghost and Morpheus Dad bro.

Throwback Thursday:

Chris Evans co-starred on a short-lived TV series that aired on Fox called Opposite Sex with Milo Ventimiglia and Allison Mack.

The show's premise was about a teenager who enrolls into a private school that just became co-ed.

MV5BNGNlNDU5YzEtMTA5Ny00YmMwLTk2ODMtMzFjNWU1MjE3M2Q3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE5MjEyNjM@._V1_.jpg

CiFnvQdUYAAqqJR.jpg

Last edited:
Ghost and Morpheus Dad bro.
I don't count my boy Giant-Man. He did some questionable things for the right reasons. I remember now.

He made a promise and kept it. Not like their plan was to kill Pym and his fam.

They all ended up working together in the end.

Back
Top Bottom