WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

can someone explain the portman thing to me. Like why she left thor in the first place and why people are now like she just in it for the check...
Wasn't she busy with the star wars stuff at the time making lifetime type movies?
Why the love/hate for her?

Dr strange 2 could be the movie that pulls all of marvel back together. It coukd be where we get xmen. Ff. Maybe even a new iron man or cap possibilities will be endless.

I love Ali...i almost want to see a newer talent playing blade tho.
Really looking forward to seeing the MCU dive into the Multiverse.

Reactions: Ube
Ali need to start on some of this soon

Massive-Weight-Gain-Powder-Screenshot.jpg

most excited about thor 4, strange 2 and blade. marvel playing with house money at this point.

I'm happy for the guy. I think he'll do amazing as the lead role!

He has experience with martial arts, and I believe he was a former stuntman.

He's also pretty funny, and has appeared in various Youtube sketches, along with his Tv shows.

On top of that, he's extremely humble and I've heard that he's one of the nicest dudes to be around with.

Marvel doesn't screw up with their selections, especially their lead roles.
Yea I'm happy for him. His twitter blew up overnight

if yall could;ve picked anyone to be lady thor who wouldve it been.
yall already know my pick would be Kathryn Winnick.
GET HER IN THE MCU

I always thought Katt Dennings would make an excellent MJ, but I want my girl Zendaya to keep cooking for years to come. That Marvel money going to set up the Spidey cast for generations to come.

I always thought Katt Dennings would make an excellent MJ, but I want my girl Zendaya to keep cooking for years to come. That Marvel money going to set up the Spidey cast for generations to come.
No cap. Just that network reruns got all em setup real nice.
I swear, folks hating the Superohero genre are our here fiending now!

Back
Top Bottom