WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I'm looking forward to 99 percent of phase 4. I'm still lukewarm on Black Widow. Prequels of someone who's dead doesn't really interest me. But maybe I might change my mind with footage.

I am warming up quickly to the Shang Chi movie. The guy they spotted seems cool.

Overall I think phase 4 is just the warm up phase of the new saga. I'm confident the next 20 movies will be a great ride.

last announcement of phase 3 there were no tv shows.
It was all movies, didn’t think the Mcu would make movies with the direct film characters.

That’s strange. ( a lot of people who don’t have the streaming service will miss out on the mcu story continuation)
Marvel announced the shows a long time ago in detail.

The phase announcement was just to put dates to it, see casts, and to check for the one or two things not rumored announced.

The whole point of Marvel shows on Disney+ is to get those subscriptions up. They pretty much know only casuals will miss out on continuity and story progression. It's streaming so it's always available to sign up for.

Marvel knows a good deal of fans are completists. Theyve tested and proved this with 20+ movies. Now tv shows that matter. They want those billions upon billions of fans signing up.

Last edited:
Granted the characters and content has obviously been around for ages, but is MCU bout to be/already the next Star Wars?

MCU has already surpassed Star Wars.

The amount of good content as far as films go definitely outweigh at this point, Star Wars is a 40+ year dynasty though. It's hard for me to gauge, but I don't doubt at all Marvel is the clear cut king when they hit the 40 year mark.

I’m wondering what Disney/MCU’s plan is with the Hulk moving forward. They’ve essentially made him a joke and last we know with Professor Hulk, he’s essentially permanently injured from the snap.

IMG_20190722_174730.png

After reading how much of an ******* Wesley Snipes was on the set of blade and what he did to Halle Berry, I say **** him.

I’m wondering what Disney/MCU’s plan is with the Hulk moving forward. They’ve essentially made him a joke and last we know with Professor Hulk, he’s essentially permanently injured from the snap.
If they're going to use him, it'll only be in avengers movies or in cameos in other movies.

Marvel still doesn't have his full rights, so he's low priority.

The amount of good content as far as films go definitely outweigh at this point, Star Wars is a 40+ year dynasty though. It's hard for me to gauge, but I don't doubt at all Marvel is the clear cut king when they hit the 40 year mark.
In 40 years star wars came out with 9 movies and the majority consensus seems to be that 4 of them should not exist. (prequels that came out in the 2000s + Solo)

People in here really doubting the MCU and using cap of all people as grounds..

I mean after his first movie, his movies been about other characters that still in the MCU

I’m a big Snipes fan but if you read about the **** he did behind the scenes in the last Blade film, there’s no way MCU is bringing him in.

triple h said snipes was being careless when doing fight scenes with the stuntmen and not caring if he hurt them.

Back
Top Bottom