WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

rachel-weisz-in-the-mummy-returns.jpg
Since CM was taking over for the ‘99 & the 2000’s
2B8F435C-0537-4685-8697-5152DA2F5503.png

The Avengers Assemble clip is officially out on digital and it's just such an epic scene..chills each time I have viewed it..:pimp:

Not sure if posted already but lol

Joe said: "Anthony and I were clinging to this concept that we wanted Thanos to walk up to the Avengers and throw Captain America’s head on the ground. We couldn’t give up on it, and finally we said, 'All right, what if we don’t do that? Can we find another way into the third act?' And that’s when it turned into what it is now."

Endgame writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely clarified that they weren't ever going to kill present-day Captain America; they just planned on "showing living Steve his own head".

Not sure if posted already but lol

Joe said: "Anthony and I were clinging to this concept that we wanted Thanos to walk up to the Avengers and throw Captain America’s head on the ground. We couldn’t give up on it, and finally we said, 'All right, what if we don’t do that? Can we find another way into the third act?' And that’s when it turned into what it is now."

Endgame writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely clarified that they weren't ever going to kill present-day Captain America; they just planned on "showing living Steve his own head".
That would've been dope but I think it would've been really hard for the story to get to that moment naturally.

Back
Top Bottom