WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

The story can’t be over. There are two more Tom Holland/Jon Watts films slated for development and both Holland and Watts are in contract with Disney so Sony’s only way out is too reboot which they won’t have the balls to do after Far From Home just crossed a billion....

Marvel will have him back before the end of the year. Mark my words.

I wonder what all the actors and actresses are going to do moving forward. The appeal of being in the MCU definitely had to be a major deciding factor for a number of them in accepting some of their roles

Sony built a strong foundation...? Or marvel oversaw all of the creative and Sony paid for it...?

:smh:

The latter. Homecoming and Far from Home were Feige backed. Venom wasn't and was big trash.

Finally we can get back to the real Spider-Man.
CaringFloweryKentrosaurus-small.gif

So if there’s still one more film in contract they just gonna kill him again?

Or maybe they write him into some sort of dimensional purgatory until they get a new deal lol

I think Sony May just be leaking this to pressure Disney to cave into their demands
But FFH just made a billi so I think they’ll come to terms

Venom only did what it did because all of the venom fanboys

This is a negotiation tactic from Disney to show Sony how bad this can get. Spider-Man has been integrated into Disney parks already. This is eerily similar to the the Fox negotiations.

Keep calm everyone. Have patience. The mouse doesn’t take no for an answer...

So Disney was getting 5% of the upfront sales and merchandising? Everything else was going to Sony? Expecting Disney not to ask for more money after FFH would be absurd...

Sounds like Disney shot high with that 50% take expecting Sony to counter...Instead Sony said they were taking their ball back and going home...

In the long run, who will miss the other more? MCU missing Spider Man or Sony missing the MCU?

Back
Top Bottom