WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Trying to think who could Jon Snow be playing in the MCU.... Either they give him a big character because he is one of the most famous actors right now, or they give him a lesser character so that he can use his name to bring that character to light....hmmmmm

Jon Snow aint playing Doom..... how many times did you see Iron Man or Cap fight without their helmet or mask? Movies always want to showcase the actors and their very recognizable faces. Doom and his mask are one. No way they get Jon Snow just to have his face covered up 99% of the time. They'll get another lesser known actor for that.

Livestream of D23 panel dude can't film when footage is shown so if you only hear stuff and not seeing anything it just means his phone is down, he goes back to recording the panel after the footage is done playing

Last edited:
i guess US Agent confirmed for Falcon&WS and Sharon Carters back

kat dennings for wandavision and randall park

Yeah you already know the answer to this man :lol:
I want to give him another chance :lol:

I've seen most of his non-GoT stuff and pretty much got my answer.

Cuz if I'm right then there's no way he's cast in anything as the main hero in a solo movie. They'll place him among a group and hide his weaknesses and play up his strengths.

:rofl: If he gets cast in anything to do with the Inhumans.

Last edited:
she hulk gonna be trash
if she aint in tight outfits
with big boobs
and smashing all the dudes
like she is in the comics
she highkey a thot in the comics

for disney+

ms marvel
moonknight
she hulk
See now I need to know if this is from Marvel studios or Marvel tv :nerd:

Jeph Loeb has said Marvel tv have upcoming live action shows on Disney+ that were not teased or hyped up the way Feige did @ Hall H.

EDIT

Got my answer :lol:

Little salty Moon Knight for now is only a tv show.

Back
Top Bottom