WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

upload_2019-8-24_12-2-14.gif

What makes externals worth being a movie rather than a show? I’ve never heard of them before. What’s their deal/involvement with the future of the universe?

Reactions: ARK
idk jack **** about black knight lol

and is the the Flash from Justice League playing in Eternals?
Its actually this guy

xbarry-keoghan-1527057555.jpg.pagespeed.ic.w3jXSJrO2K.jpg

What makes externals worth being a movie rather than a show? I’ve never heard of them before. What’s their deal/involvement with the future of the universe?
Eternals.

Stories probably going more cosmic in the MCU and they are the creations of the celestials.

Probably worth it cuz thats the way Feige wants to go. A lot if potential with the Eternals, deviants, celestials and elements from that story bleeding in to the rest of the MCU.

Externals are a cometely different mutant group.

they are going cosmic-centric so they will probably introduce a whole new level of being that exist in the mcu

also probably because the inhumans failed miserably :lol:

More details on this Sony/Marvel deal come out everyday and if you were ever on Sony's side about this you are wrong. #SuckFony
They've been ignoring Marvel for months and Marvel never said, "Give us half!"
Marvel offered a 25% cofinance deal from the jump and after getting ignored they offered 50%. They offered to co finance every Spidey spinoff and offered them all to be apart of the MCU. They pay 30% of production and they receive 30% of the profit. Sony has had there mind made up since the "success" of Venom. :smh:
I hope they fix this because I'm not ready to stop watching Spiderman movies again.

If true....**** Sony then if that’s the case.

Can’t wait for BP 2, yeah it’s gonna be a long wait but it’ll be worth it.

Well for one, Thanos is an Eternal so they serve as a direct bridge between the Infinity Saga and the next phases.

Will also be a bigger facilitator for the cosmic side of things.

I’d like Marvel to have all their characters but at the same time Disney would have never made Deadpool the way Fox did. We also may have never gotten Black Panther, Captain Marvel, GotG, or Ant Man if Disney had Spider-Man, X-Men, and FF from the jump.

Good looks on eternals. So what can I expect from those movies? Any direction y’all can point me in to read up on them and who they are?

Back
Top Bottom