WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Jeff Loeb was responsible for Inhumans, its his time to go
Eh, sort of.

Inhumans was suppose to be a movie. Straight up. Then when it got unlisted, they tried to salvage it by making a show. The best Jeph could do was team up with iMax for a first episode release in theaters. It had an ABC budget though. With making Soctt Buck showrunner I'm not sure the tv ppl were ever strongly behind the franchise to begin with. They were just doing it cuz In a wanted to push a franchise of powered individuals that could expand tonsomething larger cuz they are a race of ppl not just a superhero team.

Cuz if anything an Inhumans cartoon series would've been the move.

Given whats he's been successful with and given how he worked his way toward the job I dont see Jeph Loeb leaving any time soon. Unless there's actual beef with Feige.

thanos had the space stone and thanos used it to counter dr strange's mirror dimension so he can probably use that to counter and teleport out before his arm gets cut off or phase his body so it becomes unharmed, apparently its the stone he used to phase the hulbuster to a rock when he arrive in wakanda

thanos also has the reality stone and possibilities are endless with that...

but im just being a downer :lol:

I will admit though,
thanos had the space stone and thanos used it to counter dr strange's mirror dimension so he can probably use that to counter and teleport out before his arm gets cut off or phase his body so it becomes unharmed, apparently its the stone he used to phase the hulbuster to a rock when he arrive in wakanda

Nah!
Just reminding me of how bada$$ he is in the comic run.
Straight poetry in a motion.
20190930_165021.jpg

Last edited:

Thought the same thing.

Would be cool if Daredevil is in SM3, but I doubt it'll happen.

Excited to see where they go with SM3. Peter on the run would be great.

I mean if Thanos had super slow reaction time sure.

The way that battle went down with the wild **** Strange let out it was kinda clear the obvious solutions would not work.

Yeah, I'm sure Thanos would've done something else by the time Strange banged his wrists and did his finger circling.

The fact that tv shows play into the plots of the movies sucks. No way in hell I'm paying for another subscription.

I'll just read spoilers before the movies release.

Nah somebody came up with that.

If they were scenes cut out it wouldn't have dialogue or look more finished.

It was dope but I was like damn that first one was way too short :lol:

He sneaked everybody :lol:

Nah I mean there were rumors of a scene with thanos bringing caps head to the future that got taken out of the script :lol: I’m thinking this is what got written out lol

Back
Top Bottom