WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

MARVEL'S HELSTROM Adds Former X-MEN Alum Daniel Cudmore In A Recurring Role

X-Men alum Daniel Cudmore is venturing into the world of another Marvel property with Helstrom. He is set to recur on the forthcoming Hulu series based on the comic book.

Helstrom follows Daimon and Ana Helstrom, the son and daughter of a mysterious and powerful serial killer. The siblings have a complicated dynamic as they track down the terrorizing worst of humanity — each with their attitude and skills. Cudmore will play Keith Spivey, a nurse at St. Teresa’s where Daimon and Ana’s mother, Victoria, has been institutionalized for the last 20 years.

I wonder if in the final scene on the Endgame battle, Thanos could've stopped Tony from snapping....there was a good 15-20 seconds of Tony powering up and dropping his line.

Shrugs

I wonder if in the final scene on the Endgame battle, Thanos could've stopped Tony from snapping....there was a good 15-20 seconds of Tony powering up and dropping his line.

Shrugs

He couldn’t get close to someone who not only had all the stones but had been on that person’s **** list for 5 years. Mans just blew up their whole base of operations. The L was coming hard

LOKI Will Tie Into DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS; HAWKEYE Was Originally A Movie

While it's already been confirmed that WandaVision will tie into Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, Marvel boss Kevin Feige has now revealed that Loki will as well.

After noting that the Scarlet Witch will be a key character in the Sorcerer Supreme's next solo outing, he confirmed Loki's connection to the sequel. "I’m not sure we’ve actually acknowledged that before," he says. "But it does." This makes sense for a number of reasons, particularly as the signs are all pointing to the God of Mischief travelling through time to alter events to his advantage.

It's also revealed that Feige was "more nervous" about one Disney+ pitch than others. Why? Well, while Marvel Studios already had a deal in place for Jeremy Renner to star in a solo Hawkeye movie, Feige later decided to change things up and make it a TV show instead. Luckily, the actor reacted well to the news. "He totally got it and said, ‘Let’s do it,'" Feige reveals.

One thing he wouldn't comment on are the budgets for these Marvel TV shows on Disney+, but we've previously learned that they're ultimately going to be as expensive as the movies.

We’re about 3 months away from the announcement that’s Tom Hiddleston will be in Dr. Strange 2. It’s shaping up to be an all out sorcerer/magic film on top of Cumberbatch and Hiddleston’s scene together in Ragnarok being super comical yet super brief.

So Loki gets re-added to the main timeline through Doctor Strange 2. Cool.

MCU doesn't want him to go away.

Sounds good to me with Doc Strange and Loki tie in. I’m jus waitin for the Black Widow trailer to drop, I jus want to see it in action.

:lol: Man

- Thanos got fliers to go after IM.

- Just one min? Would've been easier to port ppl away and let the flood happen.

- Thanos would just use the other stones get thw one missing one like he did in Infinity War.

The only strategy that would work is using the space and time stone to time travel.

- She had her chance to do that and instead got it beat off her.

You'll Need A Disney+ Subscription If You Hope To Keep Up With The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige has confirmed that watching TV shows like WandaVision and The Falcon and The Winter Soldier will be essential to understanding what's happening on the big screen.

According to Bloomberg, "If you want to understand everything in future Marvel movies, [Feige] says, you’ll probably need a Disney+ subscription, because events from the new shows will factor into forthcoming films such as Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness."

During an earnings call for investors last night, Disney CEO Bob Iger addressed the future of the MCU and made some interesting remarks about moving forward without that team.

"In Marvel’s case, I’m calling it the post-Avengers world, it doesn’t mean there aren’t films being made with characters from the Avengers," Iger explained. "In fact, we have Black Widow coming out, in fiscal ’20, and a Thor 4 movie in the works, and I can go on and on. We also are mining other characters like Eternals."

In other words, while members of The Avengers will continue to play a role in this shared world (along with plenty of other characters from the comic books), the team has seemingly been disbanded for now. However, it's hard to believe that the team will be gone forever, especially after Avengers: Endgame's box office success.

tomorrow on disney+
1573508494784.png

I’m watching expanding the universe, Darcy Monica rambeau and jimmy woo are in wandavision? What?

How are people watching Disney+? Is there an app?

Edit: Finally found it on App Store. Wouldn’t come up during search I had to find a link to go directly to it.

Last edited:
Peeped that scene, glad it was left out, they had no chemistry whatsoever and felt really forced....cringed at the “love you 3000” reference

Back
Top Bottom