WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Ryan Reynolds Confirms That DEADPOOL 3 Is Officially In The Works At Marvel Studios

During a Christmas Eve appearance on Live With Kelly and Ryan, Wade Wilson actor Ryan Reynolds confirmed that The Merc with a Mouth has indeed found a new home at Marvel, and that the "whole team" is working on a third solo outing for the character.

"Yeah we're working on it right now with the whole team," Reynolds said. "We're over at Marvel [Studios] now, which is like the big leagues all of a sudden. It's kinda crazy. So yeah, we're working on it."

BDDEFD6F-EBF5-4A92-AD31-A96933CEE2D6.jpeg

Man if Marvel ever did some crap 20 years from now and was like, the “dead speaks” and have Thanos be alive with some stupid explanation I would be heated. Having IM sacrifice be for nothing.

Man if Marvel ever did some crap 20 years from now and was like, the “dead speaks” and have Thanos be alive with some stupid explanation I would be heated. Having IM sacrifice be for nothing.

Everyone is alive in the different timelines anyway. gamorrah from the past is running around. Introducing time travel just makes it more convenient to bring anyone back.

Dudes acting like this isn't based off comics where death is a revolving door.

Best and easiest way to bring Tony back while recasting him is get the best charismatic young actor to play teen Tony. Then just let him grow in to the role.

As for RDJR its nothing to bring him back for a one time thing like Secret Wars. Especially after introducing time travel. Can pluck him out of time when he went in to the portal in Avengers and return him there or in the 5 years after Thanos snap. Avengers Tony may think it's another nightmare and post snap Tony would be smart enough not to speak a word about a future event.

His death will still be meaningful and have the same impact.

Last edited:
I still hope that RDJ comes back one more time and it being for Secret Wars. Seeing him on screen again with fans knowing that in another timeline he’s still alive would give them peace. Hell, it would for me :smile:

I still hope that RDJ comes back one more time and it being for Secret Wars. Seeing him on screen again with fans knowing that in another timeline he’s still alive would give them peace. Hell, it would for me :smile:
It's almost like me expecting The Rock to quit his shtick with K.Hart. Ain't gon happen; they're cash cows.
Rdj will be back.

DOCTOR STRANGE AND THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS: Kevin Feige Teases Unexpected Character Debuts

Speaking to students at the New York Film Academy, Feige touched on the character selection process for the Marvel films and how sometimes Feige and his executive team decide who should be introduced next while character debuts can sometimes develop during the script writing phase. "Sometimes you're choosing title hero, choosing which main character or main team you want to bring to the screen and often times, it's as you're making and developing the movie [asking] 'Who will come into it?' and 'Who will fit into it'?

"The next Doctor Strange film, for instance, features some new MCU characters which will be making their debut in that movie you won't expect or won't guess who it is but we found a cool way to make it work because we want to make a particular type of movie there and there was a character who we always wanted to do something with who will fit really well there."

DOCTOR STRANGE AND THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS: Kevin Feige Teases Unexpected Character Debuts

Speaking to students at the New York Film Academy, Feige touched on the character selection process for the Marvel films and how sometimes Feige and his executive team decide who should be introduced next while character debuts can sometimes develop during the script writing phase. "Sometimes you're choosing title hero, choosing which main character or main team you want to bring to the screen and often times, it's as you're making and developing the movie [asking] 'Who will come into it?' and 'Who will fit into it'?

"The next Doctor Strange film, for instance, features some new MCU characters which will be making their debut in that movie you won't expect or won't guess who it is but we found a cool way to make it work because we want to make a particular type of movie there and there was a character who we always wanted to do something with who will fit really well there."
Can't wait to see Morph on the big screen lol

Back
Top Bottom