WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

What are you talking about?

Thor's story was far from done in Ragnarok. The movie literally ended with Thanos ship showing up implying they were gonna die. We then find out half of them died.

Thor's lil king of remaining Asgardians arc was finished in Endgame. You're lying to yourself if your say otherwise.

Also there is no dangerous precedent. If you don't want to watch these movies then dont. No need to lie about story arcs ending when they didn't.

Thor story began to in Thor 1 whether he was worthy to be a king. Thor 3 ended with him being a king to his people. The End

The end credit scene was just to set up Endgame. If you want to say the story of Asgard isnt finished then say that. No ones story is fully finished. We dont need a Iron Man 8 or Captain America 6. People should have their stand alone trilogies and keep it moving. Marvel has a TON of other characters that deserve a trilogy.

I love Infinity War/Endgame because its supposed to be the end of the main characters and their arcs. If we get an Iron Man 4 its going to feel like a money grab and nothing else. Trust me I like RDJ and Chris Evans, but I dont need another rmovie centered around them.

Hoping that what homeboy said Thor 4 will have Chris Hemsworth making cameos.

Thor story began to in Thor 1 whether he was worthy to be a king. Thor 3 ended with him being a king to his people. The End
King of what? Also the first Thor was not about whether he was worthy to be king. It was about if he was worthy at all. In Ragnarok, Odin straight up describes his sons, one who wants the throne too much and one who doesn't want it at all.

Thor's story was never about his journey to becoming king of Asgard. Hence, Thor giving up the title in Endgame. Never about that king life.

In Ragnarok, half his ppl already got murked by his sister.

How is Thor's story over with Ragnarok when it clearly continues in Infinity War and Endgame?

Thats like saying Tony Stark's story ended with IM3 :lol:

Pure nonsense.

If you bit about an IM4 5hen don't watch it. It aint for you. All the MCU movies are money grabs.

I don't get why a character's story ever has to be done, until the actor leaves the franchise

Thor clearly has a story arc still left to flesh out with him trying to find his place and meaning in his life after the events of Thanos

I don't get why a character's story ever has to be done, until the actor leaves the franchise

Thor clearly has a story arc still left to flesh out with him trying to find his place and meaning in his life after the events of Thanos

No he doesn’t lol, then after he finds his meaning life after thanos he bumps his big toe and he needs another movie to figure out what hit his big toe?

MARVEL HAS TOO MUCH CHARACTERS that deserve the spotlight on.

we already had 3 full movies each for Thor, Iron Man, and Captain America. WE DONT NEED MORE SPOTLIGHT ON THEM.

I’m interested in other characters, I’m not saying they shouldn’t show up in other movies anymore, but they definitely don’t need another solo film.

Nova
Either Shuri or Okoye (look at the success of BP)
Wolverine
Marvel literally just got the X-Men back so its not like any movie would be made for them this year.

Them Wakandan girls aint getting a movie. More likely a Disney+ show.

Notice GotGv3 got put on the back burner due to Gunn's firing and retiring and they never bothered to replace that with any movie hence there's only two MCU movies coming out in 2020. Ain't no Nova movie was gonna be made whether there's a Thor 4 or not.

You kinda made it up in your head that another Iron Man movie is stopping Marvel making a movie for a character that hasn't had one.

Last edited:
Marcel literally just got the X-Men back so its not like any movie would be made for them this year.

Them Wakandan girls aint getting a movie. More likely a Disney+ show.

Notice GotGv3 got put on the back burner due to Gunn's firing and retiring and they never bothered to replace that with any movie hence there's only two MCU movies coming out in 2020. Ain't no Nova movie was gonna be made whether there's a Thor 4 or not.

You kinda made it up in your head that another Iron Man movie is stopping Marvel making a movie for a character that hasn't had one.

I’m good with an Iron Man 4...I’ve seen RDJ face in like 9 movies in the MCU already. Please just tell new stories man.

Again. You dont have to watch it if you don't want to.

An IM4 isn't stopping the MCU from telling new stories.

I’ve watched all MCU movies. I love the MCU. I don’t want another Iron Man movie. Have a goodnight

Marvel Studios only put out x amounts of movies in the theaters per year, I don’t want IM4 taking up a slot. I’m done man

Gotta agree with Zik. Thor 4 isn't the reason those other characters don't have solos

lol

I’m not saying Thor 4 is the reason the ones I mentioned don’t have solos. He asked who deserve solos and I mentioned 4 off the top of my head.

I’m just saying that Marvel have so much other characters that deserves a chance instead of putting the spotlight on the same couple people. In my opinion a trilogy is enough for all solo characters. That’s all

MARVEL HAS TOO MUCH CHARACTERS that deserve the spotlight on.

we already had 3 full movies each for Thor, Iron Man, and Captain America. WE DONT NEED MORE SPOTLIGHT ON THEM.
This implies that other characters aren't getting solos because of Thor 4. But if that's not what you meant then idk what else you want. You can ball your fist to the clouds I guess that Marvel isn't making the movies you want

lol

I’m not saying Thor 4 is the reason the ones I mentioned don’t have solos. He asked who deserve solos and I mentioned 4 off the top of my head.

I’m just saying that Marvel have so much other characters that deserves a chance instead of putting the spotlight on the same couple people. In my opinion a trilogy is enough for all solo characters. That’s all
Outside of BP, who are these other characters that deserve full movies? There’s a reason Disney+ exists

Back
Top Bottom