WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Thanos was just playing with them to get the gem. If they cut his arm off or get the gauntlet off of him, He'd kill them all and then Endgame doesn't happen. At least that's what I got from Strange's plan and him saying there's only 1 way to beat him.
Yeah basically.

Stuff like cut his arm off was brought up. The consensus is in the 15 million + ways this goes down if ppl took more violent and permanent measures Thanos would've killed more ppl (who couldn't be brought back) and would've been way more direct. Which is why Strange didn't even use the time stone. No time loop or anything like that would've led to them actually winning.

Was watching something on youtube and it showed that the russos confirmed that giant tyrion made that sick double edge sword for thanos. Probably made of uru like Mjolinir and Stormbreaker so it has magic and is why it was returning to thanos when he threw it like a boomerang. Was awesome when the sword spun to protect him from an attack.

Idk if this has been posted or not. Pretty high quality to be “fan made”. I guess this is pre Captain Marvel Rouge? I really wish they wouldn’t try so hard to do southern accents..

Pretty good when you have Eric Roberts in this lol.

The costume this guy made is sick.
0FEA7B02-9A81-4265-962B-F31712E047E6.jpeg

Yeah basically.

Stuff like cut his arm off was brought up. The consensus is in the 15 million + ways this goes down if ppl took more violent and permanent measures Thanos would've killed more ppl (who couldn't be brought back) and would've been way more direct. Which is why Strange didn't even use the time stone. No time loop or anything like that would've led to them actually winning.
It's wild. I know they put that Strange line to deter people from asking "Why didn't they do_____? " and it still happens :rofl:

I'm still wondering if we'll ever see a proper Gambit in the MCU.

I mean, he's cool and all, but he hasn't been that big of a character in the comic books in the past years. (I know he had that recent title, but still)

They’d probably make Psylocke wear some sweatpants instead of the yeast infection making costume olivia munn wore. :smh:

I just like to think that Strange didn't know how to do the long distance sling ring teleportation between planets/galaxies yet. He probably learned it with the time he spent doing his simulations. During Infinity War, he had only been Sorcerer Supreme for less than 2 years so he was far from a seasoned vet.

Also, no way Thanos lets them cut off any part of his body with a sling ring...especially when he already had almost all of the Infinity Stones. All he had to do was use any of the stones and he'd end that attack easily. That stuff works on Ebony Maw's goon but not one of the strongest fighters in the universe with multiple Infinity Stones. Same with the Antman shrink and turn big strategy :lol:

I'm still wondering if we'll ever see a proper Gambit in the MCU.

I mean, he's cool and all, but he hasn't been that big of a character in the comic books in the past years. (I know he had that recent title, but still)

I think you can sell a lot of Gambit toys and that ups his value for the movies

I basically need to see the 90s fox xmen cartoon in movie form. Including the big boobs and butts in spandex.
You already know it’s going to be race and gender swaps. I wouldn’t even be surprised if the make Professor X a woman eventually.

Finally finished X-Men: Apocalypse. Man, how did Fox go from Days of Future Past to that?!

And the force feeding of Mystique still being a focal point on the X-Men was so cringe.

Back
Top Bottom