WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I feel like the whole multiverse concept has a potential to turn people off to these type of movies. I'm personally for it because it means there could be more content between big screens and streaming/TV, but I can imagine some folks being overwhelmed by having to connect many dots. End of the day I'm sure MCU knows what the hell they're doing.

I feel like the whole multiverse concept has a potential to turn people off to these type of movies. I'm personally for it because it means there could be more content between big screens and streaming/TV, but I can imagine some folks being overwhelmed by having to connect many dots. End of the day I'm sure MCU knows what the hell they're doing.
Then they can go watch something else because both MCU and DC are opening up the Multiverse. You either with it or not.

Exactly what overwhelming dots are going to have to be connected?

They pulled off an entire cinematic universe when everyone initially said the same thing. Too many dots to connect between movies. They got it done and they'll find a way to get this done as well.

giphy.gif

I'm super excited but definitely have the same worries. Hopefully they limit it to a couple of flims/shows for this phase, and then use it lightly going forward.

I’m sure they know not to turn it into a convoluted mess like in comic books :lol: don’t want to have to pull a Crisis and put everything back together later. In Feige we trust.

With the big guns gone, they make these team up movies to drum up more interest.

Although I'm not sure Spider-Man really needs it.

Exactly what overwhelming dots are going to have to be connected?

They pulled off an entire cinematic universe when everyone initially said the same thing. Too many dots to connect between movies. They got it done and they'll find a way to get this done as well.

giphy.gif
It’s not that hard. The movie audience is hip to all this now. The age of explanation is gone.

With that said

make a proper X-men movie and remind people why the avengers sat on the bench while X-men started for decades

A lot of people saw Into the Spider-Verse which was really well received and were able to follow it. As long as the MCU and Feige are involved, there’s no reason to be worried.

At this point if your still watching these movies, you’re probably aware of the multiverse. Can we start calling it the MCM, yet?

At this point if your still watching these movies, you’re probably aware of the multiverse. Can we start calling it the MCM, yet?
I'd say not yet because we haven't seen any show/movie yet lol

They fooled us with Mysterio in Homecoming mentioning the Multi-verse.

Strange in Spidey to help Young Goat Peter deal with multiverse shenanigans?!?1?!??!?!?!?!?1/1?1/?!/1

It’s not that hard. The movie audience is hip to all this now. The age of explanation is gone.

With that said

make a proper X-men movie and remind people why the avengers sat on the bench while X-men started for decades
I think it’s coming sooner than we realize, the more I think about it. Marvel want it to be surprise so it can be a big epic reveal...which it deserves.
I'd say not yet because we haven't seen any show/movie yet lol

They fooled us with Mysterio in Homecoming mentioning the Multi-verse.
Or did they fool us??? Mysterio worked for Stark who may have already known about the multiverse but haven’t been able to access it.

I think it’s coming sooner than we realize, the more I think about it. Marvel want it to be surprise so it can be a big epic reveal...which it deserves.

Or did they fool us??? Mysterio worked for Stark who may have already known about the multiverse but haven’t been able to access it.
Damn, didn't even think of that possibility lol.

We’ve been saying that the general audience will be confused about things for the longest. They’ll be fine.

Sounds more like some of yall are worried about being confused about the upcoming multiverse.

Dont really matter if casuals will be confused about this. They'll still all flock to see it.

Real quick resolution to Peter’s identity being revealed at the end of FFH now. Tobey or Andrew swings through the screen during a Daily Bugle exclusive and clears Peter’s name from Mysterio’s slander.

Back
Top Bottom