WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I dislike this thing where someone has an opinion and it's immediately deemed outrage or an attack. It's like we forgot how conversation works.

I dislike this thing where someone has an opinion and it's immediately deemed outrage or an attack. It's like we forgot how conversation works.
Many have forgotten how to properly have a conversation.

Social media has made people even more opinionated and entitled with their opinions.

I'm still shocked about the outrage folks had for Insomniac changing the face model of Peter Parker lol

Last edited:
D9509602-954B-44DB-AD85-C23448398D9D.png

someone sent me this after I posted about the america chavez casting “outrage”, thought it applied here too lol

Last edited:
When I check back in maybe this whole Chris Pratt thing will be more concise and make a bit more sense

What poll did he lose? Why did he make a big thing about it? Why are some of the MCU cast bothering to defend him?

D9509602-954B-44DB-AD85-C23448398D9D.png

someone sent me this after I posted about the america chavez casting “outrage”, thought it applied here too lol
It fits for the Chavez thing but I'd be careful buying that.

Sounds like something some women hating nerd would make to sound convincing to others.

Last edited:
Only thing im buying from it is that Twitter ISNT a consensus of what the population thinks :smokin

Last edited:
I saw something about ranking the 4 Chris’ and people used starlord’s views/relationships to rank him last

but not sure what the big deal was ain’t like it was THAT big plus I think the stuff is well known

not sure what the other outrage is they’re going on about.. I mean the only legit heat I can think of in the MCU was when idris Elba got his role people really got their panties in a bunch over a black man being a Norse god

but wasn’t nothing nowhere on the level of the stuff the young lady got who was cast as Ariel in the little mermaid or some of the Star Wars stuff

I saw something about ranking the 4 Chris’ and people used starlord’s views/relationships to rank him last

but not sure what the big deal was ain’t like it was THAT big plus I think the stuff is well known

not sure what the other outrage is they’re going on about.. I mean the only legit heat I can think of in the MCU was when idris Elba got his role people really got their panties in a bunch over a black man being a Norse god

but wasn’t nothing nowhere on the level of the stuff the young lady got who was cast as Ariel in the little mermaid or some of the Star Wars stuff
Well he’s a homophobe that follows the likea of TPUSA, Candace Owens and Ben Shapiro. I think that’s enough for people to not like him

When I check back in maybe this whole Chris Pratt thing will be more concise and make a bit more sense

What poll did he lose? Why did he make a big thing about it? Why are some of the MCU cast bothering to defend him?

It fits for the Chavez thing but I'd be careful buying that.

Sounds like something some women hating nerd would make to sound convincing to others.
There was a 4 Chris’s poll and he came in last. People then started finding receipts of him belonging to a super homophobic church and being really conservative and following certain people. Then Ruffslo and RDJ came to the rescue to try and save him. All the while he’s been silent

Well he’s a homophobe that follows the likea of TPUSA, Candace Owens and Ben Shapiro. I think that’s enough for people to not like him

exactly, the stuff I’ve seen has pretty much been about obvious stuff and crap people, like you’ve mentioned

exactly, the stuff I’ve seen has pretty much been about obvious stuff and crap people, like you’ve mentioned
I mean stuff never really obvious as we see the same things get brought up on Twitter all the time. I’m all for dragging racists whenever so it’s cool to me

That whole situation with Arnold's daughter personally gave me major creepy vibes.
I'll admit, swept it under the rug....

Not sure what that's all about but son has a history of "poor ol' white man" takes, he earns his dislikes.

There was a Twitter Poll about the worst Chris and Pratt came in last. Twitter was getting their jokes off about him being a Trump Boy.

Then the MCU stars poured more gasoline into the fire by trying to defend him and his character when it wasn't necessary.

On top of the fact that the same stars speaking out in poor Pratt's defense didn't do the same for their other fellow co-stars who were subjected to actual vilte Twitter attacks.

White men defending racist white men because they weren't subjected to their oppressive point of views.

So now people are pointing out the hypocrisy of Raffalo and the others.

It’s funny about ruffallo. Loves to go super hard against trump but then calls a dude like Pratt a friend. Most people don’t have the luxury of calling somebody that hates you a friend but I digress

mark should’ve just sat there and ate his food. No need to get involved

The only things that happen on Twitter, that should ever leave Twitter, are when funny meme's are shared. and the sports stats:lol:

Other than that, that stuff should stay on there. I try to keep all the nonsense from there, contained on there.

Back
Top Bottom