WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

4F4E6D32-A276-48F3-8BB9-D20C19E1162D.jpeg
Bet you Darcy ends up being a waitress in the next couple of episodes! I swear they showed a diner pop up after the hex sucked her in.

Man who was giving Herb spoilers :lol:

or am I missing something

this is kind of what I was speaking on earlier, you kind of don't know if its supposed to be just a joke or actually something you should read into.

I think Pietro is Mephisto in disguise. I get it was Halloween but All he did with the kids was trash the town. Much like how the devil would want **** **** up.

I get in the comics his hair is like that but clearly his hair can be the devils ears. The whole time she was testing him he kept shrugging it off and changing the subject.

Then towards the end he makes light of everything esp before he get blasted to joking about dead Vision at such a weird time.

Denzel would need to slim up, he was looking wild old in The Little Things and also put on a lot of weight....he won’t look right trying to portray a super hero....Hank wouldn’t be a bad choice...but I’m gonna stick to Reed since Sword deals with astronauts, it makes sense Monica would have a connection, I think they’ll just change their origin and instead of getting their powers in space, they get them through Wanda....maybe they are in that truck trying to cross the barrier with Monica...

Denzel would need to slim up, he was looking wild old in The Little Things and also put on a lot of weight....he won’t look right trying to portray a super hero....Hank wouldn’t be a bad choice...but I’m gonna stick to Reed since Sword deals with astronauts, it makes sense Monica would have a connection, I think they’ll just change their origin and instead of getting their powers in space, they get them through Wanda....maybe they are in that truck trying to cross the barrier with Monica...
No he doesn’t. It can be in the same Ilk as Hank Pym and Bill Foster. Former SH and modern day genius lying in the background

So yall let this rock for 40 damn pages!?!?!
I believe someone called him on it cause it’s bs. She’s not white. Met her a few times along with her husband (they live in my city). Janet and her are different complexions but that’s not the reason her role was different.
Remember Janet was thinking it was an ensemble show while everyone else knew it was Will’s show. They gave her stuff to do to please her until it became too much and fired her. New mom shows up and plays her position. She gets that divorce arc but outside of that she’s background because the show isn’t about her.

Back
Top Bottom